Interland Launches Custom Solutions To Help Accountants and Restaurants Succeed Online
January 7, 2004
Interland Platinum offers accounting professionals and restaurateurs tailor made Web Sites, online marketing, and industry-specific coaching and support for less than $100 a month
ATLANTA (January 7, 2004) ¾ Interland (Nasdaq: INLD), a leading provider of Web hosting and online services for small and medium-sized businesses, today announced the immediate availability of two vertical Platinum Business Solutions offerings - one for accounting and tax professionals and the other for restaurateurs. In addition to a professionally built Web site, accountants and restaurateurs receive access to industry-specific online sales and marketing tools, and custom resource centers designed specifically to help small businesses achieve success online.
For a $95 set-up fee and $95 a month, accountant and restaurateur Platinum customers of any technical skill level are able to attract and service clients online, using proven Internet techniques including e-mail marketing, keyword advertising, blogs, online gift certificates and full e-commerce capabilities. With this offering, Interland customers receive a custom designed Web site optimized and submitted to top search engines and industry-specific directories and the ability to update, manage and market their site on an ongoing basis. Interland also provides 24x7 coaching and support to teach customers how to use Platinum's powerful suite of tools.
In addition, accounting and restaurant customers now have access to industry-specific resource centers that provide users with best practices, starter Web site content and online how-to guides. Information available in each vertical's resource center includes industry-specific content for both groups, such as:
* What an accounting firm or restaurant should do online in the first 30 days
* How to profit from search engines and online advertising
* Web site style guides
* Step-by-step methods for developing an online promotion strategy
* Email marketing tips and techniques
* Recommended vertical, geographical and local directories
* Online best practices
"Small businesses are not that different from large ones, both want to work with organizations that know their industry and how they do business," said Don Bulens, Interland's senior vice president of mainstream market. "Interland's Platinum vertical solutions are the result of thousands of hours of work to fully understand industries like accounting and restaurants, and to identify the online best practices for each sector so that we can provide this knowledge to our customers."
Interland Platinum customer Michon's, a 15-year-old restaurant that relocated last year from St. Louis to Atlanta, recently went live with its Web site, www.michons.com, as a way for the business to communicate and interact more with its customers.
"In the very near future, having a Web site will be just as critical to any business as having a phone number or distributing local coupons," said Natalie Wilson, Michon's manager. "Because so many customers were asking us if we were online, I started to build a Web site for our business, and then I found Interland. When I saw that I could get a feature-rich Web site, built expressly for my business by professionals who understand the needs of restaurants, I was blown away."
As part of the standard features in the vertical Platinum offerings, accounting professionals and restaurateurs receive:
* A custom-designed 10 page Web site with a professional look and feel that is optimized and submitted to top search engines and directories;
* Several e-commerce capabilities including online gift certificate manager, Web coupon builder and E-Store Builder, an online catalogue creation tool that lets companies securely sell products and services;
* Search Engine Manager, which lets users easily resubmit their Web site to search engines and directories;
* E-Mail Marketer, which helps businesses generate revenue and strengthen customer relationships through e-newsletters, online coupons and e-mail marketing;
* Restaurant- and accounting-specific business forms to gather customer and prospect information;
* Password/membership controls for Web site visitor access and customer records storage;
* A free new domain name for two years, business e-mail with up to 50 mailboxes and hosting services.
For the busy small business owner Interland also makes available a number of low cost, ongoing service offerings to Platinum customers. These Value Bundles include turnkey professional services such as hands free site maintenance, ongoing search engine optimization, e-newsletter design, and photo retouching.
For complete information about Interland's vertical Platinum offerings and other services designed to help small business succeed online, please visit www.interland.com/sb.
Interland, Inc. (Nasdaq: INLD) is a leading Web hosting and online services company dedicated to helping small and medium businesses achieve success by providing the knowledge, services and tools to build, manage and promote businesses online. Interland offers a wide selection of online services, including standardized Web hosting, e-commerce, application hosting, and Web site development, marketing and optimization tools. For more information about Interland, please visit www.interland.com.