123Systems Solutions Reviews

123Systems Solutions
15 reviews of 123Systems Solutions

They really don't care.
At least once a year, I'll go to my site and find that it's down (server isn't responding). Technical support are really unresponsive. If you want serious hosting, don't bother with this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

unreliable company
Very disappointed, their VPS and share hosting always offline for no reason, lousy products and poor customer service. Never answer your ticket. I have remove all my webiste to other hosting servers company. Never buy from them again.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

STAY AWAY!!!
I went in to buy a laptop from these guys and it broke the very next day. I took it back in and they wouldn't fix it. I found out why nobody is in there EVER. Poor customer service, lousy products and high prices!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2017 - January, 2017

Great price, satisfactory service and outstanding customer service!
I have enjoyed great prices and more than acceptable service but the thing that really stuck out for me was the great customer service. I have had a few issues, order alterations, billing stuff and maintenance things and they have always fixed it fast!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

123systems.net Review (STAY AWAY)
Expired SSL certificates, 20 days response times to tickets, internal billing issues, no email notifications...Really really bad uptime and overall service. I don't even understand how you can operate a business like this...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

These guys have really gotten it together...
I have been with these guys for several years- and in the beginning the service was 1 star awful. After the company changed hands, the new management really turned things around. I currently have 10 virtual machines and am a very happy customer!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

all is good except network speed
all is good except network speed is bad

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Disappointed
Very disappointed, they VPS always offline for no reason, and every time i lost my website contents, and that really ticks me off.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Cheap but slow
You get what you pay for with these guys, I got a VPS off them just as a third nameserver, it's not offline very often but is ultra slow. Network speed isn't too bad but judging by the speed of my barebones system they totally oversell their systems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

So far so good. Would recommend with caveats.
Picked up 2x $9/yr OVZ VPSes 256MB/10GB. So far, no problems. Support tickets handled reasonably quickly (PTR records/sep nodes). The only downside, was the IPs were on many mail blacklists, some not easy to find/delist, which can limit usefulness.

Review 123Systems Solutions