247-host Reviews Premier Member

247-host
152 reviews of 247-host

I think it's great to be with 247-host.com for hosting my domains, no complaints. I have nothing more than a good experience working with them. The service is good. Even when the servers are overload the downtime lasts for about a few seconds.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - November, 2009

The beauty of 247-Host.com is that they don't have too many marketing ploys or hidden charges or anything of the sort. What you see is what you get. 247-Host.com's order processing, billing is simple and support is sharp.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - November, 2009

Overall price to value ratio offered by 247-host is hard to beat. That's an important point, most of us when going for price fail to understand importance of value. Reliability of 247-host has been very good.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - November, 2009

PapaWebHost - a pioneer in web hosting products.

PapaWebHost is leading Web Hosting Provider with high quality customer service. Our stable and innovative hosting platform, extensively examined and consistently reliable, exceeds your expectations. It i

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - October, 2009

Hello everybody having fun here, I would like to leave a comment about 247-Host.com.com because I have issueless hosting and complete fun with them. I am really glad that my site is hosted by 247-Host.com.com. Thank you 247-host.com.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - September, 2009

I've been with 247-Host.com.com for some time now and, though its very rare with hosting company customers, so far I'm very happy. Some how I have found their chat support online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot. I highly recommend 247-Host.com.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - September, 2009

I am from russia, and i had hosting at 247 host.com. About a free months later sines connect they try to do anything to get me a most expensive tarif. I had gone away. I even cant to download my oun files, becose they are blocked my hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - September, 2009

I have been with 247-Host.com for about a year and I can say that their support is what one can look for in a hosting company ie, quick answers with intelligent responses.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - September, 2009

247-host.com are one good service provider I have come across The way I rate hosting companies is not only that they have lesser downtime but also when they do have the downtime, how do they handle the things. They are my recommended host.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - September, 2009

I happen to join to 247-host.com because I have been always keen about making use of scripts on my site and they have loads of script support, plenty of storage space, and generous bandwidth for a reasonable price.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2008 - August, 2009