247-host Reviews Premier Member

247-host
152 reviews of 247-host

Have been with 247-host for two years. I have a blog hosted with them My blog visitors have never complained about the speed and I can honestly say I noticed a huge speed increase on my FTP uploads over my previous host.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - August, 2009

My website is running smoothly and I've had no downtime.Their customer service is second to none and the hosting is very reliable and reasonable priced. I am a very happy with their level of service and will remain a long-term customer.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - July, 2009

The hosting is very reliable and reasonable priced. My website is running smoothly and I've had no downtime. I am a very happy with their level of service and will remain a long-term customer.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - July, 2009

I switched to 247-host.com because they offer loads of script support, plenty of storage space, and generous bandwidth for a reasonable price. They have an automated sign-up system. If you have a problem with anything, they have Flash animated help files.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - July, 2009

My full recommendation goes to 247-host.com. Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - June, 2009

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - June, 2009

I was a little questionable when buying 247-host.com. I wanted to get a reliable webhost with an affordable price. That was exactly what 247-host.com offered to me. After using 247-host.com for over 6 months now, I haven't had any problems.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2008 - June, 2009

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - June, 2009

So far my experience at 247-host is great. Their prices are reasonable and it is fairly simple to sign up and pay. I was also pleased with the amount of space and bandwidth they give you. r I am very satisfied and will continue to do business with them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - May, 2009

From the moment I sighed up with 247-Host.com my experience has been excellent.The one time I needed help from 247-Host.com they responded
very quickly and answered my question to my satisfaction. I am very happy that I chose 247-Host.com.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - April, 2009