247-host Reviews Premier Member

247-host
152 reviews of 247-host

The best hosting
I have been with 24-7 Hosting for almost a year and I must say that I'm really satisfied with their support and services. I do recommend this hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Excellent!
I have been with 24-7 Hosting for a few years now and I'm a reseller. I can't even begin to tell you what their service has meant to me and my clients. Their service is outstanding and they have been very trustworthy, Thank you, thank you 24-7!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

OK Most Of The Time
They're cheap and OK most of the time, but when the server is down for whatever reason, their support can be unresponsive and it may take them ages to fix the problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Excellent Support
The best Hosting site ive ever used. They really are 247. Ive always been able to get in touch with these guys really quick and they always give really good customer service. Really glad i found these guys!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

very good hosting with some problem
this host is very good but if you are on the shared hosting
it may be your site will be down about 15min in a day.
i am using my site on their server i have experience about their shared hosting.
uptime is good on the normal

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Amazing Support
I've been a happy 247-host customer for several years & don't have a single bad word to say about them. The prices are great value & the tech support is second to none.

Dealing with other hosts on behalf of clients makes me thankful I use 247-host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Excellent, Reliable, Inexpensive
I have been with 24-7 for 10 years now and I can say that they earned those 5 stars i gave them. Speed, price, reliability and awesome customer service and technical support. You won't find better.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2007

I'm a most satisfied customer.
Nothing but praise for 247-host.
Best regards
Gilles G.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Excellent services for a great price
Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang/buck, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required. As a reseller, their reliable service put me at ease, and makes my clients happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

good service
Anytime I have ran into an issue the support team has been great, the site remains up with very little down times if at all. Prices are good as well for what is offered. I would recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Review 247-host