2MHost Reviews

2MHost
661 reviews of 2MHost

2M Host is a Scam
After 2M Host refused to provide advertised services, PayPal forced 2M Host to issue a full refund after an investigation, but then 2M Host took my domain hostage and won't respond to emails. Avoid 2M Host at any cost.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2017 - September, 2017

Avoid 2mhost they are not serious, and don't answer when there problems
I tried to pay for hosting, transacction was sucesfull but after a few minutes was generated a refund. But I can't my money.
Always i used that credit card without problems, their system is very poor. I ask for a answer two times but the never answer me,

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

I love them
I also don't understand the bad reviews. I've been with these guys since 2004 and have at least 10 sites hosted with them and have had no problems. Their interface is extremely easy to use.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2004

Fraud Company // No Response //
I Ordered an Hosting account with 2mhost and waited for activation for 1 day, next day I got their email REFUND with no proper reason and i contacted support via and no response, I;m sending reminders and continue emails but no response.. lost my money..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

They make promises but do not deliver
They took my domain renewal payment in Nov2016. After several chats they said wait until Feb2017. Now no communication, no domain name/web site, can't log in as a customer, and they don't recognize my email address!. Stay away from this company!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2008

Very convenient
I have a lot of sites with them.
The support is really 24x7 and week backups too.
They are intransigent on those who abuse the servers, to protect you. That is the reason for bad reviews. Now they use solid state hard drives... very good for the price

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2009

Fraud and scam
Do not even think to become this f***ng "host" company. They will steal your money.
Their money back guarantee is just a advertising words.

Keep yourself away from troubles

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Have hosted with them for 12 years
I don't understand the bad reviews. I have hosted 5 sites with them over the past 12 years and have not had a problem at all. They respond quickly to problem tickets and are always friendly.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - December, 2012

Keep as away as possible!
They have closed my account and didn't let me to get the back-ups. Absolutely the WORST customer service and the WORST attitude that can be expected from a hosting company.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - November, 2012

Never use this company
Never order their services. You have a great risk to lose your money.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2012 - August, 2012