2MHost Reviews

2MHost
666 reviews of 2MHost

First Experience ... Great One :) All the best
Within the first few hours after I moved to 2M I realized that these guys know what customer care means.
I had all the support I needed efficiently and immediately.
I didn't choose 2M by accident. Was recommended by a friend and I can see why :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Irresponsible service of m2host.com
Don't purchase from M2host.com because they suddenly started server migration without any previous notice & all my site are down still now & they restored the one-month-old backup & plenty of the records in the database were missing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Never trust m2host.com
Never trust m2host.com they suddenly changed all my files. If I ask them they told server maintenance is going on & after that they restored very old backup files & all my recent files were missing and they are not ready answer.Finally I lost my data.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Very good experience
I have used it for a while and would like to say that their service is simple and fast and better than well known hosting providers.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2017 - September, 2017

m2host is a scam!!!
Stay away! I am still busy trying to make them refund me. I registered week ago, but still my domain name is not active. They keep ignoring my questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

2M Host is a Scam
After 2M Host refused to provide advertised services, PayPal forced 2M Host to issue a full refund after an investigation, but then 2M Host took my domain hostage and won't respond to emails. Avoid 2M Host at any cost.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2017 - September, 2017

Avoid 2mhost they are not serious, and don't answer when there problems
I tried to pay for hosting, transacction was sucesfull but after a few minutes was generated a refund. But I can't my money.
Always i used that credit card without problems, their system is very poor. I ask for a answer two times but the never answer me,

I love them
I also don't understand the bad reviews. I've been with these guys since 2004 and have at least 10 sites hosted with them and have had no problems. Their interface is extremely easy to use.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2004

Fraud Company // No Response //
I Ordered an Hosting account with 2mhost and waited for activation for 1 day, next day I got their email REFUND with no proper reason and i contacted support via and no response, I;m sending reminders and continue emails but no response.. lost my money..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

They make promises but do not deliver
They took my domain renewal payment in Nov2016. After several chats they said wait until Feb2017. Now no communication, no domain name/web site, can't log in as a customer, and they don't recognize my email address!. Stay away from this company!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2008

Review 2MHost