3essentials Hosting Reviews

57 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

double payment of my new hoisting plan and old paln
I have sent several mails to you sales and bills from Online chat , but no reply at all.

Company Response: Hi Desmond. We will reply to your ticket shortly. Thank you for choosing 3essentials!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2006

3essentials is the epitome of excellent
I've been with 3essentials for many years and have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided me through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work. I love 3essentials!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2005

3essentials always shines!
These guys have the best support I have ever experienced. Was out of web development for a while, but found my way back to them when I got back into it. Really glad I did. Highly recommend 3essentials.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Fast Tech support
Thank you Ann for responding within the hour.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Reliable Support and Service
I've used 3essentials for years for 25+ domains and the Support Team is excellent. Would not think of changing services. Thanks !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2002

Awesome
Without going into detail, I can tell you that all aspects of their hosting service has been excellent. Tech support is top notch and seem to go out of there way to help out and I've never experienced down time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2007

First Review
Very good support any easy to use site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2009

I am happy to host my sites with 3essentials Hosting
3essentials is the best place for hosting DNN websites, not only on the Price Value, their Tech support team response in minutes, not days like some others, they quickly resolve issues not ask questions without read your description as other hosting co.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Always Excellent
Always excellent customer service. Shaun was great in getting to the bottom of my Wordpress issue.

Outstanding
I just want to let you guys know that your customer service is outstanding and I have not experienced anything like this before from any company that I have dealt with. Please keep up the good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Review 3essentials Hosting