3essentials Hosting Reviews

46 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

Great VPS Host
I have had various plans over the years with 3essentials and currently have a Windows VPS. They are always fast and responsive with all my needs and the price is great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2007

Thanks Aaron!
Aaron has been very patient and knowledgeable in helping me move a site that I was having a great deal of difficulty with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2007

Excellent Service
Service was excellent, especially at 1am. Steve helped me find the answer that I wasn't able to easily find online myself.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Spot On
Second time Phillip has assisted me. Spot on and quick with the answer! Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

Thank you Tim!
Thank you so much I appreciate the help for the last two days :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Very prompt!
Karl was prompt and accurate. Great job helping me with my issue. Thanks again!

Excellent!
Excellent communication skills!
Jim should receive a salary increase!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2009

Why use contracts? Withhold funds for services rendered instead.
Was OK until they upgraded PLESK. CustServ told me I had to pay more to control my account. 3Ess would not credit me for unused service because they gave me the option to upgrade for additional $$. Not worth war for $64 but I can tell my story all day!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - March, 2016

The BEST
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again! Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2010

I would give 10 stars
Sorry I only gave 5. I would give 10 if there was an option. Other web hosting companies only have chat for Sales but none for for Support. 3essentials is the best for me. I've been with them for more than 10 years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2005

Review 3essentials Hosting