3essentials Hosting Reviews

57 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

5 stars for Justin
I give Justin 5 stars!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2005

Just Fantastic!
Fantastic response, Josh, to our ticket. I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this for us and make recommendations. You guys are the best!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2010

Thanks Jacob
Excellent handling of my call, patient and thorough. I appreciate having him as a customer service representative.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2007

Good
Spot on! Mark deserves a raise!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Very Responsive
Jacob was very responsive and thorough. He even looked up my contact info to call and confirm that the MX records were correct to be duplicated on the new server.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2008

Jacob
Jacob was extremely helpful and patient with me in helping resolve my SSL issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

They are all Wonderful!!!
On the rare occasions there's an issue... 3Essentials is right there to do everything they can to put it all back together again. They are all Wonderful!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

I like 3essentials
Have been using the 3essentials service for 6 years. Always have good things to say about them. Recently moved to their new cloud stuff and have really liked the new version of the OS and Panel thingy. Once you find a good provider stick with them ;)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2008

Fast Cloud VPS
We use 3essentials for our accounting software. It runs on one of their cloud servers. I've been using it for about 18 months and am satisfied with the server. Would be nice if Windows would re-build faster, the linux OS's rebuild within a minute.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Good Service
I have been with 3essentials for a couple of years now and am so glad I found them. Their responses are always helpful, quick and not just canned as with my former host. I am a DotNet guy, so I have one of their windows plans. Hope my review helps :)

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2011 - November, 2012