3essentials Hosting Reviews

51 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

They are all Wonderful!!!
On the rare occasions there's an issue... 3Essentials is right there to do everything they can to put it all back together again. They are all Wonderful!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

I like 3essentials
Have been using the 3essentials service for 6 years. Always have good things to say about them. Recently moved to their new cloud stuff and have really liked the new version of the OS and Panel thingy. Once you find a good provider stick with them ;)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2008

Fast Cloud VPS
We use 3essentials for our accounting software. It runs on one of their cloud servers. I've been using it for about 18 months and am satisfied with the server. Would be nice if Windows would re-build faster, the linux OS's rebuild within a minute.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Good Service
I have been with 3essentials for a couple of years now and am so glad I found them. Their responses are always helpful, quick and not just canned as with my former host. I am a DotNet guy, so I have one of their windows plans. Hope my review helps :)

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2011 - November, 2012

After 3 unsuccessful weeks with unresponsive email-only support from WinHost, we switched to 3Essentials. No canned responses here! The support team is polite, patient, very knowledgeable, and worked hard to get us set up in under 2 days! Recommended!!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2011 - December, 2011

Good customer service, good features, cheap, but poor uptime. I've got 99.5% over past 9 months which is way less than the 99.99% they promise. It's also five times less reliable than the 99.9% I've got with other hosting companies that I've used.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - August, 2010

Our client's web site was hacked. We have a backup but to our horror, it could not be uploaded as somehow the IUSR and FTP user permissions were missing from the domain. All of our other websites had the same problem! No explanation given!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - January, 2010

I've been subject to issues with other hosting companies - none have which have ever been an issue with 3Essentials. I have used their Plesk control panel for my asp/windows related hosting - it has been excellent to use. I've also used their contrrol p

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2009

very impressive in their technical support and their knowledge but somtimes it's quite hard to contact customer service. However, this is just only little cons for me. I still decide keep going with 3Essentials

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - September, 2007

Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response i got from their chat support.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - August, 2007