3essentials Hosting Reviews

51 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

Reliable
I had one site for 10 years and reliability and service were very good. (Sold that site). Recently began installing a new site there.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Best of the Best
I have been with 3essentials for over 10 years. Their pricing is always reasonable and competitive and actually a great value. Their customer (technical) service is superior, especially for somebody like myself who is not tech savvy. They are the best!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2008

Satisfied Long Time Customer!
Have had several of my accounts with 3Essentials for several years. Have always found the customer service to be great and reliable. Highly recommend.

3essentials - website transfers
I have 5 websites that needed to be moved from my current hosting plan to a different one. Both Tim and Seth made the move seamless.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2005

double payment of my new hoisting plan and old paln
I have sent several mails to you sales and bills from Online chat , but no reply at all.

Company Response: Hi Desmond. We will reply to your ticket shortly. Thank you for choosing 3essentials!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2006

3essentials is the epitome of excellent
I've been with 3essentials for many years and have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided me through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work. I love 3essentials!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2005

3essentials always shines!
These guys have the best support I have ever experienced. Was out of web development for a while, but found my way back to them when I got back into it. Really glad I did. Highly recommend 3essentials.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Fast Tech support
Thank you Ann for responding within the hour.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Reliable Support and Service
I've used 3essentials for years for 25+ domains and the Support Team is excellent. Would not think of changing services. Thanks !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2002

Awesome
Without going into detail, I can tell you that all aspects of their hosting service has been excellent. Tech support is top notch and seem to go out of there way to help out and I've never experienced down time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2007

Review 3essentials Hosting