3essentials Hosting Reviews

45 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

3essentials always shines!
These guys have the best support I have ever experienced. Was out of web development for a while, but found my way back to them when I got back into it. Really glad I did. Highly recommend 3essentials.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Fast Tech support
Thank you Ann for responding within the hour.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Reliable Support and Service
I've used 3essentials for years for 25+ domains and the Support Team is excellent. Would not think of changing services. Thanks !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2002

Awesome
Without going into detail, I can tell you that all aspects of their hosting service has been excellent. Tech support is top notch and seem to go out of there way to help out and I've never experienced down time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2007

First Review
Very good support any easy to use site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2009

I am happy to host my sites with 3essentials Hosting
3essentials is the best place for hosting DNN websites, not only on the Price Value, their Tech support team response in minutes, not days like some others, they quickly resolve issues not ask questions without read your description as other hosting co.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Always Excellent
Always excellent customer service. Shaun was great in getting to the bottom of my Wordpress issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2005

Outstanding
I just want to let you guys know that your customer service is outstanding and I have not experienced anything like this before from any company that I have dealt with. Please keep up the good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Performance
Great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Great VPS Host
I have had various plans over the years with 3essentials and currently have a Windows VPS. They are always fast and responsive with all my needs and the price is great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2007

Review 3essentials Hosting