A-Host Reviews

A-Host
26 reviews of A-Host

no complain about the price; unlimited bandwidth and storage Setup is easy, and the control panel is easy to use.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - April, 2009

a-host's support representatives provide exceptional service, and they successfully facilitated the transfer of my website from my previous provider.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - May, 2011

A-Host company is very good based on my experience. I have been using them for two years and I pay the exact amount every month. I have not yet experience any downtime with them.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - May, 2011

a-host is outstanding in customer support. They have always gotten back to me within just a short time. Plus, I have never experienced any downtime. I highly recommend them.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - May, 2011

I have been using them for more than 3 years and they have the best support in the entire industry.
I recommend A-Host

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - May, 2011

I'm a new member of a-host and have found communicating with their support is exceptional.
I've heard horror stories about other web hosting providers and feared for the worse.
This has not been the case with a-host

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - May, 2011

I use a-host to host my 23 websites. Uptime is great! Customer service is absolutely one of the best I've experienced. Their support team is fantastic. Always ready to help and very professional.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - May, 2011

I signed up for a-host hosting because they are cheap and promoted green web hosting. I had just switched from Bluehost (which was bad) but I have been happy with a-host thus far. I would highly recommend them

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - April, 2011

a-host is good webhosting service provider. I am very happy to be their customer, very or almost no downtime. Except recent problem with NY

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - April, 2011

After using several other low-price hosts, I must admit I was skeptical about A-host. I now have 3 domains hosted there. While I have had some questions. Questions were always answered promptly and clearly. I continue to recommend it.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - April, 2011