Abelohost B.V. Reviews

Abelohost B.V.
22 reviews of Abelohost B.V.

Best hosting experience I have ever seen
I've never have any better hosting experience. They are very kind and sensitive to the problems (which are very rare). I like doing business with them and I highly recommend their services. It is almost impossible to get such a service for such a price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Good host for who needs help.
I am not a technical person and Stefan and Ilgar at Abelohost help me a lot with setting up my vps and websites.
The customer support is top notch!

Regards,

Danny

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Awesome Service
Great Service and a Great Price.
I had some technical problems, but they solved it immediately.
If somebody is looking for a good service a fair prices, i would recommend Abelohost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Amazing Servers 100% Satisfied!
Was using Privatelayer move to abelohost from last 1 month. i am happy i can see 20-30% boost in traffic due to pages are loading very fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

I can't fault Abelohost
Been using Abelohost for 3 months now and I'm very happy. They solved my problems (mostly self-inflicted) quickly and no fuss. They are the best value I can find anywhere. Their service is simple and easy to use as well. I no problem with uptime 100%.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Excellent Service and Support! Totally Value for money!
I have been using Abelohost for quite a few days now and their service and support has been really great! They reply in just a few hours after opening the ticket and even help you manage your servers/websites. Price is also good. :)

relly im not happy for that
first when i pay it u say ur servers is have good ddos and after 3 days my server is down and need me pay new ddos for 20 ouro so why u say ur servers have ddos attack and why u want me pay again new ddos protection to get my server allaws online loool !

Amazing Service
I would like to thank to Abelohost because of their services. They always settle the issue for me with fast action. And always helpful whenever i ask them question because i am quite newbie in this internet marketing. Thanks !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Great service
I've been with them for a few months starting with shared hosting and then moving to a VPS. Service was great and I only had to reach support once for a minor issue. The response was immediate. Highly recommended for those who seek quality hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

relly im happy with this company
relly im happy with this company thay have very good ddos protection and have very good support can undrstand me and i hope that well be good and good i like thank thanks

Review Abelohost B.V.

Your review of Abelohost B.V.

Your domain hosted with Abelohost B.V.