Abelohost B.V. Reviews

Abelohost B.V.
28 reviews of Abelohost B.V.

One of the worst hosts i've used
Website speed is way to slow, when I contact support with my enquiry they tell me to upgrade my account to a more expensive package.
What kind of BS is this...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

One of the best hosting websites
The are very professional!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Excellent Service and Quality Support!
I have been using Abelohost for some months now. Their Support and communication are more than excellent. Tickets replied in hours. They assisted me fix all my issues in time. Their Semi-managed servers feel like fully managed. Totally Value for money!

My personal review
I am using their VPS/DDos Protecting from 1 month and I am very satisfied - fast load time and high level support.

Thanks Abelohost!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

My personal review
Hi there. I've using abelohost for like a half a year.
Was looking for a dmca free hosting that has a good price.
They have fast delivery time, awesome support, and really fast vps servers.
10/10 from me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Great hosting solution
I am using their VPS from 1 month and I am satisfied - fast load time and high level support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Best hosting experience I have ever seen
I've never have any better hosting experience. They are very kind and sensitive to the problems (which are very rare). I like doing business with them and I highly recommend their services. It is almost impossible to get such a service for such a price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Good host for who needs help.
I am not a technical person and Stefan and Ilgar at Abelohost help me a lot with setting up my vps and websites.
The customer support is top notch!

Regards,

Danny

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Awesome Service
Great Service and a Great Price.
I had some technical problems, but they solved it immediately.
If somebody is looking for a good service a fair prices, i would recommend Abelohost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Amazing Servers 100% Satisfied!
Was using Privatelayer move to abelohost from last 1 month. i am happy i can see 20-30% boost in traffic due to pages are loading very fast.

Review Abelohost B.V.

Your review of Abelohost B.V.

Your domain hosted with Abelohost B.V.