Abelohost B.V. Reviews

Abelohost B.V.
22 reviews of Abelohost B.V.

Thinks Americans are repugnant, knowingly hosts nazi propoganda
After being chased off several hosting providers in the US, rootbocks.com (a fundraising site for nazis) moved their site to abelohost. I reported to them, they replied "Looks like the typical people you find in America" - so, great for nazis I guess?

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Best Hosting provider for Warez and Adult sites.
The service from this host was fantastic. They assisted me on each question I had and installed few requests which I made in pre-sale chat with Steven. They are awesome and I will definitely recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Worst Customer Service Ever
I paid for the CPanel along with the VPS but I found out I had to install the CPa myself (with other providers they install the CPanel for you). The instructions they sent me for installing the Cpanel did not work and told me to pay 25 euro if I want help

The Best Service EVER!
The Service given by Abelhost and the Prices are PERFECT. They Helped me Link my website with Cloudflare, fixed a problem with my Wordpress and Whois hidden Guarrented, I totaly RECOMMEND and can give my "site" to anyone to check! the BEST quality price!

One of the worst hosts i've used
Website speed is way to slow, when I contact support with my enquiry they tell me to upgrade my account to a more expensive package.
What kind of BS is this...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

One of the best hosting websites
The are very professional!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Excellent Service and Quality Support!
I have been using Abelohost for some months now. Their Support and communication are more than excellent. Tickets replied in hours. They assisted me fix all my issues in time. Their Semi-managed servers feel like fully managed. Totally Value for money!

My personal review
I am using their VPS/DDos Protecting from 1 month and I am very satisfied - fast load time and high level support.

Thanks Abelohost!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

My personal review
Hi there. I've using abelohost for like a half a year.
Was looking for a dmca free hosting that has a good price.
They have fast delivery time, awesome support, and really fast vps servers.
10/10 from me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Great hosting solution
I am using their VPS from 1 month and I am satisfied - fast load time and high level support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Review Abelohost B.V.

Your review of Abelohost B.V.

Your domain hosted with Abelohost B.V.