AdroitSSD LLC Reviews

AdroitSSD LLC
35 reviews of AdroitSSD LLC

Really awesome
I'm using their hosting since January.Really very good uptime and support is friendly. No complain. Keep it up.

service
Best service , keep it up :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

No report, I'm Happy!
I found adroitssd on WHT and see their price is very much reasonable. Then i interested to purchase and they satisfied me by their service. Yet i didn't find any downtime and support team is very responsive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

No complain, good enough
I'm a newbie on webhosting. I found they are very helpful and provide support within 30-40 minutes. My website is really very fast. I'm happy with them.100% uptime. Best cloud provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Quality Services and I'm happy
Most of important things to me is quality services and customer support. I see adroitssd offer both to me.When ever i submit ticket they reply me very fast and promptly solve my issue. They are best to me:)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

I get real cloud and faster website
Due to very slow support and high page loading time i've migrated my site to adroitssd from hostgator account. I was curious to use cloud. Since the migration i found their support is responsive and hosting is really redundant cloud cluster, zero downtime

New but good provider
I ordered their service a week ago . They move my arive account for free and support is really good.I got my first ticket response in 26 minute and solved issue very fast. So there is nothing to wait like arvixe where i had to wait 4/5 days to get reply.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Love Adroitssd, Sucks Arvixe !
I used to Arvixe to host all of my site since 2008. But recently i see their Customer Service unresponsive & incompetent. Then I changed my mind to move any new provider. I found adroitssd on WHT & till now seems their support is faster and great uptime.

Better performance than my previous bluehost account
I was 4 years loyal customer of Bluehost. But day by day it was going worst, long queue for support and very slow server. My friend suggest me to use AdroitSSD. I'm really amazed with the quality of their services.They responded my ticket within 28 minute

AdroitSSD did great job
I've moved from Hostgator to AdroitSSD and found my website loading time is faster than Hostgator. Their support is also great move my site within 4 hours without any downtime. Really Worthy the price I paid.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Review AdroitSSD LLC