AIT Reviews

AIT
89 reviews of AIT

support on website update
Jennifer was helpful and gave us a quick solution to our issue without us having to work through the details of our IT-dept instructions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2009

Pleasantly suprised
Superior service, and product. Friendly efficient support staff.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Free promotion = debt
Don't ever accept a free promotion, the term "free" is not a part of AIT dictionary. After accepting a free promotion I apparently owe them money.

Simply terrible.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2017 - April, 2017

BAD BAD BAD
Really bad,
they help you with nothing
their platform is VERY OLD and I asked for a reimage (which should be in my dashboard all the time) and they charged me with 40$

really bad

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Helpful, courteous employees make happy clients.
Support Staff has been exceptional. Live Chat helps move things along in a timely fashion getting answers quickly and easily. I am a new customer and so far so good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Exploit Experts
Exploit experts. That is what I would call the support staff at AIT. They know how to help when you need it most.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2008

too many errors
Your software seems to need updating or repaired. You charge more and because your system didn't take my credit card all the time, you cost me down time and a high fee to recover my domain.

Ait
great company

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

Mostly a GREAT Job
You ALWAYS fix whatever goes wrong, most often with a couple hours, and ALWAYS with extreme courtesy and professionalism.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2001

Incredibly Intelligent Team
Very quick and intelligent staff with a dedication to high quality and customer satisfaction.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Review AIT