AIT Reviews

AIT
93 reviews of AIT

Excellent Technical Support
In every instance, technical support has been very helpful and responsive. I would recommend AIT to anyone needing web and VPS hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Great support services!
Whenever I have contacted support for an issue, I have received great support from all the staff. Whether Magento issues, WordPress, Installation issues AIT Support has always been there for me, I will continue to grow my business with AIT.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

AIT Rocks
I have been an AIT customer since 1998. That should tell you how I rate them! I have a virtual server and domain name reseller account. I have serveral sites other than my own on this server.

Your selection below only goes to 2001. See above.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2001

Good service
Good service but not the speed improvement I was hoping for but this is not due qualities of the VPS.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2017 - July, 2017

support on website update
Jennifer was helpful and gave us a quick solution to our issue without us having to work through the details of our IT-dept instructions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2009

Pleasantly suprised
Superior service, and product. Friendly efficient support staff.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Free promotion = debt
Don't ever accept a free promotion, the term "free" is not a part of AIT dictionary. After accepting a free promotion I apparently owe them money.

Simply terrible.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2017 - April, 2017

BAD BAD BAD
Really bad,
they help you with nothing
their platform is VERY OLD and I asked for a reimage (which should be in my dashboard all the time) and they charged me with 40$

really bad

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Helpful, courteous employees make happy clients.
Support Staff has been exceptional. Live Chat helps move things along in a timely fashion getting answers quickly and easily. I am a new customer and so far so good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Exploit Experts
Exploit experts. That is what I would call the support staff at AIT. They know how to help when you need it most.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2008

Review AIT