AIT Reviews

AIT
104 reviews of AIT

Terrible Host
Long story short, the support of this company is atrocious. Don't purchase from them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Net Neutrality todays vote
AIT management and AIT tech staff have a solution to any problem and willing to help in case we need it. AIT's support is lighting fast!

Entire Email System was down!
Outstanding Tech Support. Being an internet company our email is our front door and life line. AIT came to the rescue and had my Email system back up and working I think in less than 30 minutes. Fast and always fixes my issues. Love AIT

Great service all around
I have over 200 websites as a web designer that I host and service. I require 24/7 support that helps me resolve my issues so my clients are kept satisfied. AIT provides the reliability, server speed and in particular, great 24/7 technical support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Excellent company
I currently use the services of the AIT company, Sou do Brasil and my clients' websites are always online, and without complaint from my clients.
Congratulations to the AIT Team

Wilson Carvalho Junior
24horasonline

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Customer Service - Support Ticket
Response to Support ticket in a few hours, clear diagnosis and instructions to easily solve problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2001

Fast Courteous Reliable
AIT has hosted me for over 20 years - Not sure why they limit it to 2001! Tgey have always met my needs for multiple domain names!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

Beware of their
It isn't free.
service good.
wouldn't recommend.
over charge for reloading of a few second vps.
debited my credit card anyway even though acc was in dispute.
charged for server reload I didn't use and opted not to use.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2017 - July, 2017

Great customer support and trouble ticket processing
I have been with AIT for over 15 years. They continue to providde good service and their people do care.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2002

A decent place to host your services
I have never had an issue with AIT, except minors ones. I would recommenced them just because they offer more for the buck than most of the larger companies such as digitalocean which basically spits in your face in regards to specs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review AIT