AIT Reviews

AIT
90 reviews of AIT

Incredibly Intelligent Team
Very quick and intelligent staff with a dedication to high quality and customer satisfaction.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Excellent
I love ait, as my educated son would say "mom, you are a hack" (self taught) and ait is always by my side when i ask a question, even if i don't know how to ask it, they seem to know what i need! A++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2004

Excellent service!
Excellent service...Thank you AIT!

office manager
William was very helpful today.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Finally good support!
I have dedicated servers for last 15 years and AIT have great prices, service and support. I am glad we moved over.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Lot of Service and Support For The Money
AIT is our go-to, hands down favorite service provider. We have been a happy customer of AIT for many years. Their customer service and technical support has no equal. Great brains all around!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Great Service
I've been with AIT since '07 and the fact that I'm still hosting with them is a testament to their outstanding service and support. Their support personnel are knowledgeable, professional, and available 24/7. I highly recommend this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2007

Excellent Response
My problem was resolved in less than 8 hours! Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

AIT Support is Great!
I have contact support on multiple occasions and AIT provide fast and reliable support every time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

quick service
Fast response with exactly the information that I needed. Couldn't have been better service!

Review AIT