AIT Reviews

AIT
93 reviews of AIT

too many errors
Your software seems to need updating or repaired. You charge more and because your system didn't take my credit card all the time, you cost me down time and a high fee to recover my domain.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Ait
great company

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

Mostly a GREAT Job
You ALWAYS fix whatever goes wrong, most often with a couple hours, and ALWAYS with extreme courtesy and professionalism.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2001

Incredibly Intelligent Team
Very quick and intelligent staff with a dedication to high quality and customer satisfaction.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Excellent
I love ait, as my educated son would say "mom, you are a hack" (self taught) and ait is always by my side when i ask a question, even if i don't know how to ask it, they seem to know what i need! A++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2004

Excellent service!
Excellent service...Thank you AIT!

office manager
William was very helpful today.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Finally good support!
I have dedicated servers for last 15 years and AIT have great prices, service and support. I am glad we moved over.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Lot of Service and Support For The Money
AIT is our go-to, hands down favorite service provider. We have been a happy customer of AIT for many years. Their customer service and technical support has no equal. Great brains all around!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Great Service
I've been with AIT since '07 and the fact that I'm still hosting with them is a testament to their outstanding service and support. Their support personnel are knowledgeable, professional, and available 24/7. I highly recommend this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2007

Review AIT