AIT Reviews

AIT
90 reviews of AIT

WOW :-) Heres to the best webserver we've ever seen. AWESOME :-)
This is the best web server their support is fast and knowledgeable and the fact that they call you if needed when you put in a support ticket is the best.

Thank you AIT we are proud to be with you and will recommend you to any one.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

2nd look
I have been a AIT customer for many years probably since 2004 or earlier. I am looking to move more of my business to AIT. I believe that AIT has the capacity to assist me with growing my New Business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2004

Excellent Service
Excellent work

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Excellent Service
When I do have a problem, which isn't very often -- AIT is right there to assist in every way. I appreciate everything they do!!

Great Hosting Company
I have been with AIT since 1999. They have really been a great hosting company. The support is usually great. The support reps care a lot about helping to make sure everything is taken care of. I highly recommend AIT as a hosting company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2001

Here over Five Years
I've enjoyed AIT services and customer for over five years.... I'm still here and Happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Great Service & Support!
Service has always been extremely dependable and support has been one of the best I've worked with for 15 years. They are always willing to assist in setup, go the extra mile to troubleshoot issues and quickly resolve them.

Best Bang For The Buck
I've hosted sites for 16 years. Started with Rackspace, great but expensive, saved money moving to ServInt, and saved even more money moving to AIT and got better VPS performance than ServInt. Support is step down from Rackspace but still decent.

AIT is a great registrar
Title says it all; they've always been prompt and helpful and their online interface is convenient. I'm just switching to Google Domains because most of my other operations are now with Google anyway. But really, AIT does a super job.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - April, 2016

DJ could not have been more helpful!
My only complaint is that we came so close to losing our website and I still don't know where the notifications were sent? But tech support helped solve our problem easily and quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Review AIT