AIT Reviews

AIT
90 reviews of AIT

Great Service even on a weekend
Been AIT customer for over 10 years & had great customer service responses. Today was no different and what I did could have been a disaster was quickly fixed and the tech was professional by calling by phone to keep me updated. Thanks AIT Support team!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2004

Excellent Host Service
AIT continues to deliver prompt & proficient service & support. As a long time customer I am pleased to recommend AIT for Internet Services, and I will continue to refer their services to my clients & friends who need a reliable hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Excellent
Excellent

Great customer service
They are very helpful and quick to take care of any questions and concerns that you have. Excited to work with them.

Excellent Service and Support
I've had my server here since around '07. My site is accessed by members who are located stateside and overseas and I've received no complaints regarding slow response or downtime. Tech spt and admins have been great. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2006

Hreat company
If you're looking for a good company with great customer support this is the place to be. Always fast to fix issues and customer service is great with people you can actually understand.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Great customer service
Great service and company. I received this information from a fundraiser event which helped our school's athletics so it is a great company for donating their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

DO NOT USE AIT
They have the WORST customer service I have EVER experienced!!!! For years now, they let our domain expire because they can't fathom that the person who used to be the contact for our domain hasn't worked for us for 3 years! They can't get that fixed???

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2002

Best Server Host I've Had
I recently moved my 3 Dedicated Servers over from Softlayer. Best decision I ever made. I didn't have major issues, but the cost made it very easy to switch, and the Tech support staff sounded competent when I started, and earned my money afterward

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

You do not own your own domain, if at AIT
Hosted domains at AIT1998 - early 2013; others registered there. Technical service was fair, but ethics -? Via weird events, AIT took over one of my domains and sold it. At AIT a customer only "administers", does not "own" his domains registered there.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - March, 2013