AIT Reviews

AIT
92 reviews of AIT

AIT is a great registrar
Title says it all; they've always been prompt and helpful and their online interface is convenient. I'm just switching to Google Domains because most of my other operations are now with Google anyway. But really, AIT does a super job.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - April, 2016

DJ could not have been more helpful!
My only complaint is that we came so close to losing our website and I still don't know where the notifications were sent? But tech support helped solve our problem easily and quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Great Service even on a weekend
Been AIT customer for over 10 years & had great customer service responses. Today was no different and what I did could have been a disaster was quickly fixed and the tech was professional by calling by phone to keep me updated. Thanks AIT Support team!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2004

Excellent Host Service
AIT continues to deliver prompt & proficient service & support. As a long time customer I am pleased to recommend AIT for Internet Services, and I will continue to refer their services to my clients & friends who need a reliable hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Excellent
Excellent

Great customer service
They are very helpful and quick to take care of any questions and concerns that you have. Excited to work with them.

Excellent Service and Support
I've had my server here since around '07. My site is accessed by members who are located stateside and overseas and I've received no complaints regarding slow response or downtime. Tech spt and admins have been great. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2006

Hreat company
If you're looking for a good company with great customer support this is the place to be. Always fast to fix issues and customer service is great with people you can actually understand.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Great customer service
Great service and company. I received this information from a fundraiser event which helped our school's athletics so it is a great company for donating their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

DO NOT USE AIT
They have the WORST customer service I have EVER experienced!!!! For years now, they let our domain expire because they can't fathom that the person who used to be the contact for our domain hasn't worked for us for 3 years! They can't get that fixed???

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2002

Review AIT