AIT Reviews

AIT
105 reviews of AIT

Lot of Service and Support For The Money
AIT is our go-to, hands down favorite service provider. We have been a happy customer of AIT for many years. Their customer service and technical support has no equal. Great brains all around!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Great Service
I've been with AIT since '07 and the fact that I'm still hosting with them is a testament to their outstanding service and support. Their support personnel are knowledgeable, professional, and available 24/7. I highly recommend this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2007

Excellent Response
My problem was resolved in less than 8 hours! Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

AIT Support is Great!
I have contact support on multiple occasions and AIT provide fast and reliable support every time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

quick service
Fast response with exactly the information that I needed. Couldn't have been better service!

WOW :-) Heres to the best webserver we've ever seen. AWESOME :-)
This is the best web server their support is fast and knowledgeable and the fact that they call you if needed when you put in a support ticket is the best.

Thank you AIT we are proud to be with you and will recommend you to any one.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

2nd look
I have been a AIT customer for many years probably since 2004 or earlier. I am looking to move more of my business to AIT. I believe that AIT has the capacity to assist me with growing my New Business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2004

Excellent Service
Excellent work

Excellent Service
When I do have a problem, which isn't very often -- AIT is right there to assist in every way. I appreciate everything they do!!

Great Hosting Company
I have been with AIT since 1999. They have really been a great hosting company. The support is usually great. The support reps care a lot about helping to make sure everything is taken care of. I highly recommend AIT as a hosting company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2001

Review AIT