AIT Reviews

AIT
92 reviews of AIT

AIT has been very helpful to me as a customer. They have excellent tech support and the price is unbeatable.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2011 - June, 2011

My lil'4th grade cousin luv's y'all! I guess yall have been in her school helping out with websites and stuff which is definitely nice of yall. For her last week I purchased a domain name and site for my music group I can see why she likes it! Its easy!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - June, 2011

Thank You to AIT for the support you've shown to our children within the community. I have a daughter in the 4th grade and since learning of your involvement at the school, I decided to purchase one of your reseller accounts. So far so good learning alot!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2011 - June, 2011

AIT has been great...everything I dreamed of, plus more! Excellent price, speedy service, and great quality!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - May, 2011

Great Tech support! I was very impressed on how fast they were able to solve my issues. Also very friendly and professional.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - May, 2011

Advanced internet technologies has been the host of my website for just about a year now. No issues at all! I would highly recommend.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - May, 2011

AIT is great. Very competitive prices, and great customer service. I wouldn't choose anyone over AIT. Always reliable, and very fast work.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - May, 2011

I LOVE hosting with AIT. Reliable and tons of support when necessary!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - May, 2011

A truly amazing experience, from customer service to network speed and all the way through price. I recommend you to all of my constituants.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - May, 2011

Exceptional experience! Utmost professionality and customer service!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - May, 2011