AIT Reviews

AIT
93 reviews of AIT

Exceptional experience! Utmost professionality and customer service!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - May, 2011

AIT is amazing! Staff is reliable and get what you need done fast. I wouldnt go through any other company, AIT is where its at!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - May, 2011

I have been hosting with AIT for over a year now and have no known issues and/or complaints! They also helped me a construct a custom e-commerce website for my business. Definitely recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - May, 2011

we are a local business that chose AIT for custom web design and have been extremely happy with the results and level of support i've received. We got a hosting and web design "deal" and they were flexible working with my budget needs.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2011 - May, 2011

Great service!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2011 - May, 2011

I had just an amazing time with this company. They work very quickly to help any issue I may have big or small. They have been super reliable and I would reccomend their use. I continue to look forward to working with them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - May, 2011

Great company. Very reliable.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - May, 2011

I have been hosted by AIT since 1997 and still think they are a great company. They have patiently/quickley worked with me to correct any issues with my site or billing. Tech. support is there 24/7, live on the phone.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1997 - May, 2011

I love hosting with AIT, my previous company couldn't give great customer service if they tried, which they weren't. The speed and reliability of the service is impressive. I wouldn't change companies ever.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - May, 2011

AIT is a great company. They have great customer service and have been extremely helpful.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - May, 2011