AIT Reviews

AIT
104 reviews of AIT

their staff is friendly and always able to assist with my questions

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

I've been hosted with AIT for a couple of years now and have experienced little to no down time. If any problems occur, the support staff informs their customer base immediately and keeps them informed of progress. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - March, 2011

AIT has been very helpful to me as a customer. They have excellent tech support and the price is unbeatable.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2011 - June, 2011

My lil'4th grade cousin luv's y'all! I guess yall have been in her school helping out with websites and stuff which is definitely nice of yall. For her last week I purchased a domain name and site for my music group I can see why she likes it! Its easy!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - June, 2011

Thank You to AIT for the support you've shown to our children within the community. I have a daughter in the 4th grade and since learning of your involvement at the school, I decided to purchase one of your reseller accounts. So far so good learning alot!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2011 - June, 2011

AIT has been great...everything I dreamed of, plus more! Excellent price, speedy service, and great quality!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - May, 2011

Great Tech support! I was very impressed on how fast they were able to solve my issues. Also very friendly and professional.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - May, 2011

Advanced internet technologies has been the host of my website for just about a year now. No issues at all! I would highly recommend.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - May, 2011

AIT is great. Very competitive prices, and great customer service. I wouldn't choose anyone over AIT. Always reliable, and very fast work.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - May, 2011

I LOVE hosting with AIT. Reliable and tons of support when necessary!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - May, 2011