Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
177 reviews of Aplus.Net

Horrible, ever since the "upgrade". I have had an open ticket with no response for 4 days, even though I was told I would be contacted in 24 hours. 24 hr tech support chat has been offline since the beginning of December, yet the sales one works. BS!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - January, 2010

Please suggest an alternative!!! Messed up my web page, not receiving emails, and their response takes more than 3 wks!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2010

They recently updated their server and they broke the ability for a user to update their wordpress blog from any other source than the web interface (no MS Live writer, no iphone app, etc). They refuse to fix it or compensate me for the lack of support.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - January, 2010

For two years, everything was okay until they did their 'upgrade'. Our data was messed up, website was very slow and the worst thing is that they don't reply to any billing/support/cancellation requests. Never choose them if you care about your business.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2008 - November, 2009

I have been an aplus customer for the past year. This "Upgrade" was outlandish. I got an email informing me not to make updates to my pages for 30 days. Like a real web site is a static page. These guys are idiots. I'm finished with them.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - January, 2010

The so-called "platform ugrade" that aplus.net completed last year wreaked havoc on our CMS driven site, resulting in various databases not displaying or not displaying correctly, issues that are not resolved 45 days later.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - January, 2010

I used Aplus.net for over 5 years. Early on their prices were competiitive and support was good. However with the past two years customer service takes days and prices are outrageous for what they provide. Worthless!!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - November, 2009

Been w/ Aplus since 2003 and never had an issue. Since their "upgrade" in late Oct 2009, this company is a horrible to deal with. 2 months later and our issues our still not resolved and our business website is non functional. Moving to a new host ASAP

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2003 - December, 2009

I loved them until they switched servers in November. Now the email doesn't work. Be careful!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - December, 2009

DO NOT USE APLUS.NET
Since they merged with another company in late Nov. 2009, everything
has gone bad.
Websites are crashing and no one can fix them
My site has been down for 19 days and counting. No one can fix the problem.
stay away....far away