Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
174 reviews of Aplus.Net

For two years, everything was okay until they did their 'upgrade'. Our data was messed up, website was very slow and the worst thing is that they don't reply to any billing/support/cancellation requests. Never choose them if you care about your business.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2008 - November, 2009

I have been an aplus customer for the past year. This "Upgrade" was outlandish. I got an email informing me not to make updates to my pages for 30 days. Like a real web site is a static page. These guys are idiots. I'm finished with them.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - January, 2010

The so-called "platform ugrade" that aplus.net completed last year wreaked havoc on our CMS driven site, resulting in various databases not displaying or not displaying correctly, issues that are not resolved 45 days later.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - January, 2010

I used Aplus.net for over 5 years. Early on their prices were competiitive and support was good. However with the past two years customer service takes days and prices are outrageous for what they provide. Worthless!!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - November, 2009

Been w/ Aplus since 2003 and never had an issue. Since their "upgrade" in late Oct 2009, this company is a horrible to deal with. 2 months later and our issues our still not resolved and our business website is non functional. Moving to a new host ASAP

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2003 - December, 2009

I loved them until they switched servers in November. Now the email doesn't work. Be careful!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - December, 2009

DO NOT USE APLUS.NET
Since they merged with another company in late Nov. 2009, everything
has gone bad.
Websites are crashing and no one can fix them
My site has been down for 19 days and counting. No one can fix the problem.
stay away....far away

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - December, 2009

aplus.net did a "platform upgrade" on Dec. 4th 09 and KILLED MY WEBSITE SHOPPING CART. they have not taken responsibility and fixed the problem. why in the world would anyone do something like this in the middle of the christmas season? Dump them!!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - December, 2009

APLUS has a new ftp that is full of bugs. I have been working with them since Oct 28 to resolve front page publishing problems and today is Dec 1. I am going shopping for a reliable hosting service that will not continue to cost me countless time & $$$$

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1999 - December, 2009

Their wordpress installer does not work
After 4 separate calls, I have given up on using them.
You cannot view your trouble tickets through the control panel.
So while it is low cost hosting, you get what you pay for.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2009