Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
174 reviews of Aplus.Net

Keep away. Have a bad support and I have 4 days I trying to cancel my plan

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - November, 2009

since the "sale", this once great service has gone to the dogs. Looking for a new host

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - November, 2009

They are the worst hosting company int he world. Our website is down for 3 days after they did their stupid upgrade. And it is still down as i ma typing this review. The customer services is poor, the hold time is very very long, &no one can seem to help.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - November, 2009

I am moving out of APlus, it's nightmarish after the migration

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - November, 2009

Don't go with aplus.net!!! I've been stuck with them for 11 years and can say that they are terrible in just about every respect excepting downtime and speed which aren't worth squat if everything else lacks. I can now switch and am doing so.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 1998 - November, 2009

8 year customer - Reliability is not my issue. Since the "account migration" I have lost applications & functionality. Several control panel tools have been removed and certain installation scripts won't work. Poor technical support. I'll be leaving them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - November, 2009

Just as everybody is saying here, used to be a great company, I have been with them for years. Everything has changed since the upgrade. Just HORRIBLE! I was charged for the account I already canceled, they will not reimburse nor do anything about it.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - November, 2009

Yet another long term customer destroyed by the sale to another company. Have been offline for days, they cannot fix a simple problem, They have been fantastic for years until the sale. Once a fantastic organisation, now an unmitigated disaster.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1999 - November, 2009

I thought I had found a great company, however since the "upgrade", (which was really a sale to another company) they have been the worst hosting company I've ever used. Long waits for tech support which now simply enters trouble tickets. - STAY AWAY!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - November, 2009

They have been the worst since this upgrade! Stay away from them. They are bogged down with a bunch of refund requests. They renewed a couple of my domains that I set to NOT auto-renew. They do not answer emails. They take forever to make changes.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - November, 2009