Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
177 reviews of Aplus.Net

aplus.net did a "platform upgrade" on Dec. 4th 09 and KILLED MY WEBSITE SHOPPING CART. they have not taken responsibility and fixed the problem. why in the world would anyone do something like this in the middle of the christmas season? Dump them!!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - December, 2009

APLUS has a new ftp that is full of bugs. I have been working with them since Oct 28 to resolve front page publishing problems and today is Dec 1. I am going shopping for a reliable hosting service that will not continue to cost me countless time & $$$$

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1999 - December, 2009

Their wordpress installer does not work
After 4 separate calls, I have given up on using them.
You cannot view your trouble tickets through the control panel.
So while it is low cost hosting, you get what you pay for.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2009

Keep away. Have a bad support and I have 4 days I trying to cancel my plan

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - November, 2009

since the "sale", this once great service has gone to the dogs. Looking for a new host

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - November, 2009

They are the worst hosting company int he world. Our website is down for 3 days after they did their stupid upgrade. And it is still down as i ma typing this review. The customer services is poor, the hold time is very very long, &no one can seem to help.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - November, 2009

I am moving out of APlus, it's nightmarish after the migration

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - November, 2009

Don't go with aplus.net!!! I've been stuck with them for 11 years and can say that they are terrible in just about every respect excepting downtime and speed which aren't worth squat if everything else lacks. I can now switch and am doing so.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 1998 - November, 2009

8 year customer - Reliability is not my issue. Since the "account migration" I have lost applications & functionality. Several control panel tools have been removed and certain installation scripts won't work. Poor technical support. I'll be leaving them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - November, 2009

Just as everybody is saying here, used to be a great company, I have been with them for years. Everything has changed since the upgrade. Just HORRIBLE! I was charged for the account I already canceled, they will not reimburse nor do anything about it.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - November, 2009