Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
174 reviews of Aplus.Net

After the recent "upgrades" of Oct. 2009 the company has become simply unrecognizable. I have never before seen the all-around quality of ANY company plummet as Aplus.net just did. I am currently looking for hosting alternatives and can't wait to switch.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - November, 2009

I manage an arts related community service .org that has been down at least two days since it was migrated. Now mysql is inaccessible through the admin site I used, and does not seem to be supported by my "upgraded" account. Have to call Sales about it.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - November, 2009

worst host ever. My CMS script got hacked and they shut my site down. when I asked them to let me update with the security patches they told me that I would have to ugrade to a business account and this was my personal site that I used for blog/pics!!!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - March, 2006

Aplus.net used to be a good company with a quality service and customer support. Now they are a true disaster with no technical expertise. My mailing list stopped working more than a month ago and they do not seem to have a clue how to fix it. Stay away

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - October, 2009

I have had several sites with APlus.net for several years. They were great. Great is the keyword. Since the takeover by Deluxe (they print checks), all has changed. My ratings went from near 4 to near 0.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - October, 2009

Aplus is a nightmare. They have limited/no technical expertise and the customer service is abysmal. I tried to get an MX record altered and it has taken over 3 weeks and they still can't figure out how to do this 3 minute change.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - October, 2009

STAY AWAY!
I have been a customer of aplus for the last 6 years. The service is degrading and not as it used to be before. Two years ago we moved our dedicated server business away from aplus. Now they cannot resolve even simple DNS issues. Terrible!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2003 - October, 2009

Have been a customer for years. Worst host I've ever worked with. STAY THE F**K AWAY.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 1998 - October, 2009

I've been a customer for seven unhappy years. Although some aspects have improved (tech support is now in the U.S.), this company is deceptive and requires close scrutiny. Recently, my complaints to tech support resulted in my email address being added to

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2002 - September, 2009

I have been a client with them since 2004 and have 2 dedicated servers and host over 400 domain names. The dedicated server support have always helped me and provided support, and I never had any problems where they could not help me.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - August, 2009