Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
174 reviews of Aplus.Net

who DO you recommend to replace them?
Deluxe has been a NIGHTMARE. Deluxe is destroying my biz so I need to change asap but would love to hear some recommendations.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

Deluxe has Destroyed APlus.Net - Avoid at all Costs
APlus.Net used to be a great service...until Deluxe took over. Now it is horrible. Totally useless, incompetent support, terrible control panel, things never work right. Just terrible. I'm preparing to transfer all my domains out, even at a loss.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Aplus divulges client passwords
I just discovered during a recent call with customer support, that their service reps can SEE their client's passwords! This is very poor security and completely unacceptable. We terminated our service immediately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Aplus Ruined by Deluxe Buyout - Avoid
Aplus has been ruined by the Deluxe buyout. Technical support breaks two items for every half item they fix. Parts of web statistics reports unilaterally removed. Downtime increasing. Page load times slower. Cost high.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - March, 2013

Don't use for Joomla
Don't use for Joomla. They claimed my clients site had an issue then removed his .htaccess file. It was hacked 3 hours later. They were no help. Their new cp is horrible. You can only have one joomla install at a time. Worthless support. Stay awa.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2003 - January, 2013

Aplus used to be good
Aplus was once a great bargain. Now with Deluxe it's a major headache. My site went down with no warning last summer for 3 weeks. I often cannot get on to update. I wouldn't even want it for free.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - October, 2012

Once Great APlus.Net is no more - Deluxe is the Worst Ever
I've been with APlus.Net for some 10 years or so. They were great. Then Deluxe came along. The new control panel is useless, full of bugs, the worst I've ever seen. Totally useless for domain management. Tech support is the worst ever. Run away!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2001 - July, 2012

Worst company I've ever worked with
Deluxe APlus is the worst company I have ever experienced. I am currently behind 3 months in the start up of my business thanks to APlus. They don't know what they are doing. It was an awful experience.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - May, 2012

web hosting and technical support
Worst Tech.ever! unsolved issues submitted to them. . All my customers are gone because of repetitive server error encountered any time they want to check out. They pretend that a 3rd part application is causing the error and are unable to tell me which

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - May, 2012

Net Pirates
I could not be more displeased with any company. They are extremely quick to charge for domain renewals (they don't always tell you when they are doing them due to their sketchy email system), but slow with fixing issues. WASTE OF MONEY!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - May, 2012