Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
177 reviews of Aplus.Net

Worst company I've ever worked with
Deluxe APlus is the worst company I have ever experienced. I am currently behind 3 months in the start up of my business thanks to APlus. They don't know what they are doing. It was an awful experience.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - May, 2012

web hosting and technical support
Worst Tech.ever! unsolved issues submitted to them. . All my customers are gone because of repetitive server error encountered any time they want to check out. They pretend that a 3rd part application is causing the error and are unable to tell me which

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - May, 2012

Net Pirates
I could not be more displeased with any company. They are extremely quick to charge for domain renewals (they don't always tell you when they are doing them due to their sketchy email system), but slow with fixing issues. WASTE OF MONEY!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - May, 2012

Been a client for over 5 years, finally fed up with latency and downtime, technical support will respond right away, but does not solve the problem too quickly....for the price there are much better hosts our there....

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - March, 2012

They SUCK!. I renewed my domain name. Took us 45 min of frustration. AND THEN they charged my credit card THREE TIMES. I called and they also asked for my password. What? Delux Company? I think NOT!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - January, 2012

OMG, these guys are freaks. they change their name. They ask for your password. But best of all they blamed my employer for the problem! And this is just the tip of the iceberg. RUN AWAY!!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - January, 2012

While APLUS had major problems a while back, I am now very happy with them. Their tech support has returned to excellent. I've been with them since 2005 for my own and client domains. They are back to being my preferred host.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - January, 2012

Their control panel is unreliable. Mail is sketchy, I always get errors checking my server, then it works later. If you use database scripts forget it, phbb and wordpress took days to get right o their end. a bunch of mis-billing, watch your invoice.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - January, 2012

so bad

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2011

I have 80 domains registered with aplus.net. They got bought by Codero who relabeled as "deluxeforbusiness.com". The new control panel has no way to see all my domains, when they expire, change nameservers, etc. Totally sucks. Furious. I'm gone.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - November, 2011