Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
174 reviews of Aplus.Net

Been a client for over 5 years, finally fed up with latency and downtime, technical support will respond right away, but does not solve the problem too quickly....for the price there are much better hosts our there....

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - March, 2012

They SUCK!. I renewed my domain name. Took us 45 min of frustration. AND THEN they charged my credit card THREE TIMES. I called and they also asked for my password. What? Delux Company? I think NOT!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - January, 2012

OMG, these guys are freaks. they change their name. They ask for your password. But best of all they blamed my employer for the problem! And this is just the tip of the iceberg. RUN AWAY!!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - January, 2012

While APLUS had major problems a while back, I am now very happy with them. Their tech support has returned to excellent. I've been with them since 2005 for my own and client domains. They are back to being my preferred host.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - January, 2012

Their control panel is unreliable. Mail is sketchy, I always get errors checking my server, then it works later. If you use database scripts forget it, phbb and wordpress took days to get right o their end. a bunch of mis-billing, watch your invoice.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - January, 2012

so bad

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2011

I have 80 domains registered with aplus.net. They got bought by Codero who relabeled as "deluxeforbusiness.com". The new control panel has no way to see all my domains, when they expire, change nameservers, etc. Totally sucks. Furious. I'm gone.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - November, 2011

our sql server kept going down and support took weeks to get back to us every time. if you have a basic site i'm sure you're ok, but if you have anything that is complicated that needs real support do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - November, 2011

Our site's main part, the shopping cart, was completely useless for over 14 days so we were not able to do any business because APus' tech support team couldn't figure our for two weeks that there was an expired session stuck in their server! Stay away!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - September, 2011

The technical support could not be worse!! For days and even weeks I've gone around and around with the Aplus technical support. They give only very generic answers that rarely if ever address the problem and are usually wrong. After weeks of trying to

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - September, 2011