Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
177 reviews of Aplus.Net

our sql server kept going down and support took weeks to get back to us every time. if you have a basic site i'm sure you're ok, but if you have anything that is complicated that needs real support do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - November, 2011

Our site's main part, the shopping cart, was completely useless for over 14 days so we were not able to do any business because APus' tech support team couldn't figure our for two weeks that there was an expired session stuck in their server! Stay away!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - September, 2011

The technical support could not be worse!! For days and even weeks I've gone around and around with the Aplus technical support. They give only very generic answers that rarely if ever address the problem and are usually wrong. After weeks of trying to

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - September, 2011

My site has been down for at least 24 hours and all I get are generic responses and no solutions!

With the smallest issue they start suggesting I look at their FAQ pages for solutions when these problems started from them when they made changes to the

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2003 - August, 2011

They truly do not know what they are doing! They had a mess up in billing shut our site down without any notice,...when we called they said they made a mistake but seem to have lost our website. We switching hosts ASAP!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1995 - July, 2011

with them as host of several sites since 2005 - no down time - no problems

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - June, 2011

I can't imagine anyone doing business with this company. They keep refusing to cancel my account, and are charging me for hosting when there is no longer a site to host. I had to block their charges on my credit card. Horrible to deal with.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2002 - July, 2010

absolutely wretched. tech support doesn't seem to understand what their job is or how to diagnose server problems. tech on the phone said "i can't help you". brilliant. deadline: 2 weeks overdue. only option left is to switch hosts. thanks aplus.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - April, 2011

Excluding airlines and utility monopolies, they are the worst company I've ever had to deal with. There isn't enough space to go into the problems I've had. Go somewhere else - anywhere else!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - March, 2011

Aplus.net was holding my company's website/e-mail accounts for randsom and would not work with me direclty to resolve. I offered to pay up but they would not deal with me as I was supposedly not the authorized person on the acct.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - February, 2011