Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
174 reviews of Aplus.Net

The worst host I've ever dealt with. Constantly having tech issues, very unreliable & cPanel is garbage as you can't even remove services you added w/o calling in. When called to cancel services I got hung up by the billing dept. STEER CLEAR OF THEM!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - December, 2010

aplus has done something none of our competitors has been able to do - PUT US OUT OF BUSINESS. Not only can customers NOT order any of our products, our paid for SSL is showing as expired and our web site as suspect.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - December, 2010

Stay away: Bad service, slow data transfer, bad databsemanagement, obsolete control panel, almost impossible to set up an email with minimal options, no spam filter, nor antivirus, caotic administration, no security on access to the information, impossibl

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010

I've worked with a few hosting sites, and by far this has to be the WORST I've seen..the Cpanel is muddled, unresponsive, and at times plainly non navigational.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - November, 2010

We notified Aplus.net we would move our web site and did so more than a year ago. They are still hounding us to pay for the renewal that we did not authorize nor use. This company is worthless.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - June, 2009

Aplus.net sucks. They pester you to renew services that aren't up for renewal, charge my cc for 2 unauthorized charges, auto renew even when turned off, give incorrect authorization codes, and won't give refunds when they are at fault.They are a scam.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - November, 2010

After ten years, I've left Aplus.net for good. Their customer service is atrocious. The tech support is inconsistent, and the escalations department is slow to incompetent, completely unaccountable. Their "upgrades" resulted in stalled and lost content.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - October, 2010

I've been with Aplus for 10 years. They used to be great, I was very happy. Since this "upgrade" which was nothing more than a changeover when APlus was bought out, the service has become appallingly bad. I can't even express how bad it is.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - October, 2010

It's mind-boggling how bad the service has become at Aplus.net. I have been with the company more than a decade and now our sites run 10 times slower than before the "upgrade". Trying to make updates is painful, as their servers constantly timeout. Avoid!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1998 - October, 2010

I have them hosting my site for 25 days. Getting help with them is like talking to a wall.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - October, 2010