Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
177 reviews of Aplus.Net

I've been with Aplus for 10 years. They used to be great, I was very happy. Since this "upgrade" which was nothing more than a changeover when APlus was bought out, the service has become appallingly bad. I can't even express how bad it is.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - October, 2010

It's mind-boggling how bad the service has become at Aplus.net. I have been with the company more than a decade and now our sites run 10 times slower than before the "upgrade". Trying to make updates is painful, as their servers constantly timeout. Avoid!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1998 - October, 2010

I have them hosting my site for 25 days. Getting help with them is like talking to a wall.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - October, 2010

I used to have two URLs with Aplus and since they were bought, things declined significantly. Look, you get what you pay for. Reliability and server speed are barely acceptable. Customer service stinks! Use them at your own risk.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - September, 2010

I've been trying to cancel my account and stop billing for the past 2 months. I followed their procedures to the letter and they say my cancellation is "in progress". It's been 2 months now, still receiving billing notices. This needs to be reported.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - July, 2010

mysql is often down
support don't work
slow server

I am going to move

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - September, 2010

Earlier this year these guys took over cedant, who had been hosting my site for 8 years with no issues. They did this "silently" one weekend - i realized it when I could no longer log into my administration acct. No customer support - they are awful.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - July, 2010

I have read all of the above horrible reviews & I can only agree with all of these guys 100 percent. APlus is a NIGHTMARE !

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - July, 2010

Stay far away. And keep good up to date backups of anything you entrust to them. Each tech person has a different remedy - all of them wrong.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - June, 2010

HORRIBLE service and absolutely useless tech support. No one even reads the messages you send.
DNS services have been unavailable for almost one and a half days now and they have no clue when this will be fixed. billing department seems to work though...

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - June, 2010