Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
174 reviews of Aplus.Net

I used to have two URLs with Aplus and since they were bought, things declined significantly. Look, you get what you pay for. Reliability and server speed are barely acceptable. Customer service stinks! Use them at your own risk.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - September, 2010

I've been trying to cancel my account and stop billing for the past 2 months. I followed their procedures to the letter and they say my cancellation is "in progress". It's been 2 months now, still receiving billing notices. This needs to be reported.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - July, 2010

mysql is often down
support don't work
slow server

I am going to move

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - September, 2010

Earlier this year these guys took over cedant, who had been hosting my site for 8 years with no issues. They did this "silently" one weekend - i realized it when I could no longer log into my administration acct. No customer support - they are awful.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - July, 2010

I have read all of the above horrible reviews & I can only agree with all of these guys 100 percent. APlus is a NIGHTMARE !

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - July, 2010

Stay far away. And keep good up to date backups of anything you entrust to them. Each tech person has a different remedy - all of them wrong.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - June, 2010

HORRIBLE service and absolutely useless tech support. No one even reads the messages you send.
DNS services have been unavailable for almost one and a half days now and they have no clue when this will be fixed. billing department seems to work though...

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - June, 2010

I requested that my account be closed in 4/09. The Account billing reflects this. Then Billing was reintiated in 7/09 without my Authorization or Knowledge. No bills were mailed, and the e-mail address on file was deactivated. And there is more...

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - June, 2010

They completely incompetent do not use these guys I am a real person (search me on Google) these guys are a nightmare and their billing and customer service is a MAJOR joke.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - June, 2010

AWFUL service. I get logged out of their control panel all the time, services that worked perfectly before suddenly stop working. They were billing me an OUTRAGEOUS $360/year of web hosting, and will not refund because i didn't follow particular steps.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - May, 2010