Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
177 reviews of Aplus.Net

I requested that my account be closed in 4/09. The Account billing reflects this. Then Billing was reintiated in 7/09 without my Authorization or Knowledge. No bills were mailed, and the e-mail address on file was deactivated. And there is more...

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - June, 2010

They completely incompetent do not use these guys I am a real person (search me on Google) these guys are a nightmare and their billing and customer service is a MAJOR joke.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - June, 2010

AWFUL service. I get logged out of their control panel all the time, services that worked perfectly before suddenly stop working. They were billing me an OUTRAGEOUS $360/year of web hosting, and will not refund because i didn't follow particular steps.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - May, 2010

Horrible since the buyout. My webpage hasn't worked right since the upgrade and they let 1 domain name expire even though they were paid for it on time. I have lost sales dut to their incompetence.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - May, 2010

Aplus derseves an F minus. They don't answer my questions, they don't seem to even understand my issues when I explain them in detail and using examples a novice could understand. Clearly they will be out of business soon.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2004 - May, 2010

Beware of APlus.net. Something seriously wrong there. Even though I cancelled their service after the 30 day trial period, I continue to be billed $34 a month for five months, now. I've cancelled twice, called, emailed, begged and the bills keep coming...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

I have been with Aplus for 8 years signed up with them while they were here in San Diego sold to some place in mid west (ok not much change) then they were sold to a service in FL in december they went to hell servers slow, store broke very slow to fix

Services Period: Past customer during June, 1999 - April, 2010

No. No. No. They are the bane of my life. Please, no.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - April, 2010

I have been a customer of Aplus since 2005. The other day I had them upgrade my website from "parking status" to active status. They inadvertently eliminated my entire website. Wiped it out completely.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - March, 2010

I'm a web designer and use / have used many different hosting companies over the years. Aplus.net was the absolute worst out of all of them. Frequent down time, terrible customer services, and questionable billing practices.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 1998 - May, 2004