Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
174 reviews of Aplus.Net

Horrible since the buyout. My webpage hasn't worked right since the upgrade and they let 1 domain name expire even though they were paid for it on time. I have lost sales dut to their incompetence.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - May, 2010

Aplus derseves an F minus. They don't answer my questions, they don't seem to even understand my issues when I explain them in detail and using examples a novice could understand. Clearly they will be out of business soon.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2004 - May, 2010

Beware of APlus.net. Something seriously wrong there. Even though I cancelled their service after the 30 day trial period, I continue to be billed $34 a month for five months, now. I've cancelled twice, called, emailed, begged and the bills keep coming...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

I have been with Aplus for 8 years signed up with them while they were here in San Diego sold to some place in mid west (ok not much change) then they were sold to a service in FL in december they went to hell servers slow, store broke very slow to fix

Services Period: Past customer during June, 1999 - April, 2010

No. No. No. They are the bane of my life. Please, no.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - April, 2010

I have been a customer of Aplus since 2005. The other day I had them upgrade my website from "parking status" to active status. They inadvertently eliminated my entire website. Wiped it out completely.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - March, 2010

I'm a web designer and use / have used many different hosting companies over the years. Aplus.net was the absolute worst out of all of them. Frequent down time, terrible customer services, and questionable billing practices.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 1998 - May, 2004

I had been an aplus.net customer for nearly seven years, but recently, from what I understand, a number of customers were sold to hostopia. The service is horrible and I've switched to another company.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2003 - March, 2010

Do not use this company, they are inept in every way. Poor customer service, wait times to talk to someone have exceeded 70 minutes, technical support does not exist. Website went down multiple times, always a mess.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - February, 2010

I have been a loyal customer to aplus.net for 7 years. Around Dec 09 one of my pages stopped working but they fixed it. Now it appears any asp.net pages will not work. They claim its my code but how could that be if I never changed the code in that year.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2003 - March, 2010