Arvixe Reviews Premier Member

Arvixe
785 reviews of Arvixe

The worst customer service
They just dont answer, no live chat (try them), no support center, no phone. used to be good now it is very bad

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2015 - June, 2014

Everything went downhill
I regret going with Arvixe. I read reviews that were favorable and made a choice. Apparently they went seriously downhill in the last few months. I am now looking for a new web host provider. Any suggestions?

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Stay AWAY from ARVIXE!
They started off good. Now I can't publish web pages. My tickets for assistance get ignored then deleted. They don't answer their phones. Their chat is a joke and will just sit there telling you how important you are to them FOR HOURS then disconnect.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Arvix sucks big time,
every other day my site and email are down.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

The worst hosting I ever seen
I had a shop hosted in Arvixe, i was having problems with the first momment, they asked me for a bit of patience but what they really want is to get off the “money back warranty” becase as soon it ends my money was off

Doesn't work more that it does
Signed for a web hosting with arvixe after reading good reviews. Unfortunately, my experience is completely different.
The server hosting my web page had very low availability, very frequently I cannot access my account.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Multiple problems little or no support
Several times over the last month we could not send email & when tech support makes contact they claim nothing is wrong. Now three days one web site is down no reply from Arvixe. Time to move the sites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Something has happened to Arvixe.com support
Most recently Arvixe customer support has gone down hill. I have spent the last 24 hrs trying to get someone to help me with my customers website. I tried chat, voice and email. No responses. Chat gives lip service also. I am shopping for another host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Stay away from them
I am a customer since 2010. Initially, service was very good.
Lately, their service sucks plain and simple. Worst offender is the mail services. Unreliable to the point where you can't use it if you really rely on mails arriving.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2010

Worst host ever, constantly down, no resolve
After endless down time and being ignored by tech support I gave up and requested a refund which has turned into a dispute request. Fortunately I signed up month-month so my loss is small. This company used to be good but now they are horrible!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Review Arvixe