ASPHostPortal Reviews

ASPHostPortal
38 reviews of ASPHostPortal

I like their services
No complaints, I like how they handle their customers. They really helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2011

Outstanding service
I have been with asphostportal for a couple of years and the level of knowledge and support they provide is simply the best. When I submit a support ticket, its answered within minutes, regardless of the time of day.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Perfect host
I have been using Asphostportal hosting for about 9 months now and have not had any major issues and any small issues I had were resolved via their helpdesk system. Very satisfied with them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Perfect hosting
Everything work perfectly without any issue. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Superb service!!
This is the best service that I have came across thus far. I will definitely recommend them to my colleagues!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Worth for money
Good uptime, reliable service, and friendly customer support. Very recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Outstanding service but quite expensive
I'm very happy with them. Although the price seems higher than competitor, but the service is really great. I never think to migrate my site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

So far no problem!
Been with them for almost 2 years, I never experience serious issue, the support team is polite and helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Happy customer
Very happy to their customer support, quickly resolved and very pleasant to deal with. :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Excellent! Professional
No complaint with them! Price affordable with rich hosting features

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Review ASPHostPortal