ASPHostPortal Reviews

ASPHostPortal
34 reviews of ASPHostPortal

Superb service!!
This is the best service that I have came across thus far. I will definitely recommend them to my colleagues!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Worth for money
Good uptime, reliable service, and friendly customer support. Very recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Outstanding service but quite expensive
I'm very happy with them. Although the price seems higher than competitor, but the service is really great. I never think to migrate my site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

So far no problem!
Been with them for almost 2 years, I never experience serious issue, the support team is polite and helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Happy customer
Very happy to their customer support, quickly resolved and very pleasant to deal with. :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Excellent! Professional
No complaint with them! Price affordable with rich hosting features

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Great service!
It is easy, simple, and worth for money. The control panel is powerful, help me to manage everything without contact their support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Excellent hosting!
You can trust them to host your site. The different country doesn't make site slow working, it still fast and fantastic.

Excellent Hosting Provider!
I am very pleased wit h their service so far. My site is up and running perfectly since the day one I started the service with them. So far, I have 3 accounts with them now and will continue to add more....

Amazing
The support team is absolutely amazing! They can help with anything! Sites are almost never down! Highly Recommended!

Review ASPHostPortal