ASPnix Reviews

ASPnix
39 reviews of ASPnix

Very bad experience with support
The price and server/network speed is good but the support is terrible, you almost never can use live chat and ticketing system is slow

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Don't go there
I lasted about a week with ASPnix before I cut my losses, cannot get on to the control panel to change the website parameters, ASP and PHP dont work properly, database doesn't even register.

I though Go Daddy was bad enough, but ASPnizx have them beate

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Aspnix is the best host for Asp.net apps
All I want to say is that I made the right choice of web host 6 months ago for running my asp.net apps. Incredibly cheap, especially for all they offer (huge webspace, unlimited parked domains and MySQL databases...). Online support always available!

Aspnix.com is good choice for asp.net hosting!
I have been with ASPnix for about 4 months now and it's a good host, since I haven't had to use customer service once. The reason for this is they always post announcements on their blog proactively and I always get maintenance alerts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Never ever again!
I have been with ASPNIX for around 5 years. But i ended up cancelling my account. My websites were down more than a week! Yes you heard right! it was down for more than a week! I also had other issues but don't have a space to write them here.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - March, 2014

Definitely recommend Aspnix web host!
Having done Google search I found Aspnix.com. Uptime since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.
Their package prices also amazed me.
Very professional in approach and follow up. Recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

I rate them 100% in their support and everything
I looked online for reviews of Aspnix.com and found only positive reviews which I thought was fishy since it was too good to be true. Anyway, I went ahead and bought a hosting account. They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2010

Just here to say that I am happy with Aspnix!
I can say that Aspnix is an honest, reliable!
The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. Uptime in the 1 year since I moved has been great and the server is always fast and stable.
Very professional in approach and follow up. Perfect experience here!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

My experience with Aspnix has been great!
I find Aspnix to be fantastic. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
Their network uptime is as promised - 99.99%, it's a great plus for them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

I'm happy to move to Aspnix!
In June I moved all my scripts, web applications and web sites to Aspnix.com. So I would like to say few words about the process and how everything was:

Migration.
Was really easy for me - I provided my old host details and they moved.
Great web ho

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Review ASPnix