ASPnix Reviews

ASPnix
30 reviews of ASPnix

I'm happy to move to Aspnix!
In June I moved all my scripts, web applications and web sites to Aspnix.com. So I would like to say few words about the process and how everything was:

Migration.
Was really easy for me - I provided my old host details and they moved.
Great web ho

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

I feel satisfied with Aspnix!
am able to say that will Aspnix is an straightforward, reputable in addition to trustworthy number that will should go apart from meant for customer requirements. Service reply times can also be one more significant factor.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2012 - February, 2013

Very satisfied with aspnix windows hosting!
The Web-control panel features are excellent.Pricing is excellent and the servers don't seem overloaded.The quality of the hosting is very good due to the great uptime, fast servers and helpful customer support.
I've finally found a good home with aspni

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2011 - January, 2013

It was very good until now
In the past emails servers were often down. Then they have improved. It was almost perfect for some time. Currently my site is down for 6 days because their server in Nurnberg is down. Support tickets and forums questions ignored. I'm moving elsewhere.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - May, 2012

You know using their services I have succeeded in the IT industry significantly. This company gives me the ability to run my web site in the way I like it. And their technicians react all my requests fast.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2011 - November, 2011

Any one who is giving this company anything over a 2 for anything is writing a fraudulent review. I have used them for several years and can assure you their customer support is horrible. Support requests usually remain unanswered. See for yourself.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - September, 2011

Being a satisfied customer of aspnix company, I have decided to drop a line of them. Well the company works fine in many ways - support, uptime and their pricing policy is simple.
They have qualified technicians and their servers work with no problems

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2001 - August, 2011

Knowing that aspnix is the best and most stable host in the IT world, I have decided to say some grateful words to them.
Frankly speaking I have never used such a decent company before.
All works with no issues at all.
Their network is fully-redundan

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - June, 2011

Well I'm satisfied with the level of services aspnix provides. There are no hidden fees on their services which are full-featured and well-administrated. Their discounts are also nice and help to get their services cheaper.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2011 - April, 2011

Stability and reliability are the strong points of aspnix services. They provide a comprehensive, integrated and secure infrastructure for all types of hosting needs. And their technicians are skillful and responsive. There are no outages on their servers

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2010 - January, 2011