ASPnix Reviews

ASPnix
30 reviews of ASPnix

I have been using aspnix services for a short while and I have made up my mind to drop a line about them. I like the way they provide their resourceful services which are supported well for 24 hours. Their support is responsive and polite.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - December, 2010

I'm not new to the world of web hosting and I have seen a lot of web hosting providers. So far I have never seen such customer care. I have possibility to communicate with vice president of the company. That is awesome.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - February, 2010

The process of finding good web hosting service was not easy at all. But aspnix was the only one web hosting company which replied to all my so called pre-sales tickets in time and without any delay. That was first impression and that was really nice one.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - February, 2010

One of the best web hosts I have used previously. I wish they had better prices. Overall it is nice web hosting service. The support might appear a bit slow but I accept it.
This review is the way to say Thank you for their services.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - January, 2010

I have been using them for 1.5 month. I have to admit everything is working. Support response fast. So I'm really happy to be with them.
I know 1.5 month that is not long period of time but that is enough to understand how good or bad service is.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - January, 2010

I know there are not too many windows web hosting providers, so the chice is not so reach as for the linux web hosting
I decided to give a try to aspnix. Now I do not regret. For the 2 month I have been using them I have very good service, uptime.
S

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2009

I had a dream to have web site for my favorite football team I support. I had dome a lot of research for reliable web hosting company. I found aspnix. I asked for the test account and they gave it to me. I was surprised. But then I signed up with them and

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2009

Aspnix is the tem of the professionals. I have never net such good service. Polite and really nice managers are always ready to help. I have no problems with the site.
Big Thanks

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - November, 2009

The good company is not the one which is looks promising or looks good to be truth. Good comp[any is the one which offer good and quality services for you and for your web site. That is really important.
I have to say that I get one one the best web hos

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - November, 2009

I'm absolutely new for the world of the web hosting. But I prefer quality with any aspect of the life and I ignored suggestions for free web hosting and decided to give a chance to the web hosting company of aspnix which is paid web hosting provider.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - November, 2009