AvaHost Reviews

AvaHost
119 reviews of AvaHost

nice work
AvaHost has great affordable prices and is always giving out great deals and coupons, AvaHost always has a bang for your buck and is always creating new exciting features such as the new domain extensions!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2007

nice work
I love AvaHost free domain for life. I havent seen any hosting company offer this for many years. Great saving on an already super cheap service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

nice work
If you're a a wordpress blogger, new to self-hosted, I'd recommend AvaHost in a heartbeat! Perhaps you just want your own domain name and email -- the price is unbeatable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

NICE WORK
AvaHost was recommended to me by instructors at my local tech college. I have used five hosting providers over the years, and AvaHost continues to be unsurpassed, especially with regard to quick and thorough support responses.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2009

amazing work!
Incredibly fast support, detailed replies within minutes or even seconds. After upgrading from swift to turbo shared hosting, my webpage loading speed exploded from 5 seconds to less than 1 second in 10 countries….I was blown away!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

nice work
I signed up for AvaHost about 10 days ago. I have been incredibly impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service staff. I’ve gotten responses to questions almost immediately and they made my website migration simple. Very impressed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

nice work
They were helpful and friendly when I was designing my website with them and never hesitated to contact me back if I email them. They are above the industry standard. Good value for money. Definitely would recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2005

nice work
I used AvaHost for asp.net hosting and I think they are the best option available for asp.net
the pricing is so resonable and never had any problem with uptime and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

nice work
Hello AvaHost hosting one of a kind serivice I personally recommend this hosting company I have some time with this hosting company and have not had serious problems. Always my site is online and technical support answers quickly when i have a question. I

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2008

nice work
Many thanks - it is working now. This kind of service is why I use your company!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Review AvaHost