Banana Hosting Reviews

Banana Hosting
47 reviews of Banana Hosting

I have a couple of sites hosted by Banana. I couldn't be happier with the service, the support and the price. Long live Banana!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2004 - February, 2006

Exelent value for money!!!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2005 - February, 2006

These guys are truly great. Better than 99.99% uptime for our hi-demand dynamic site. Knowledgeable, efficient support and no surprises. This is the way it should be. :)

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - December, 2005

I love Banana! I went with them in the beginning because it was such a good value and had the best options for growth but now I love them because they are so reliable. They are always quick w/ replies and go above and beyond the call of duty.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - December, 2005

Banana Hosting has very fast servers, great communication, polite tech support, excellent MySQL servers, good e-mail. Overall, very pleased.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - November, 2005

continously impressed with the value for money and the customer service

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - December, 2005

Banana hosting ends my search for a reliable and cost effective hosting. Customer service usually replies within 24 hours, at times within the hour. Reliability is great so far. My dollar is stretched with Banana hosting!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - November, 2005

Overwhelmed by the number of hosts, I chose Banana because I liked their logo. A fine strategy I guess; I've had several self-inflicted problems with account set up and the folks at Banana have responded quickly, politely, with great advice.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - November, 2005

Very pleased. We have used four other hosts, this was the simplest setup ever. Solid reliable web site performance! rkabonds.com

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - November, 2005

Banana hosting gives you incredibly high quality service at incredibly low prices. To the extent that I am not convincd how the guy makes any money!! Its simply not possible to give such an awesome service at such low prices!!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - November, 2005