Bargain Host Reviews

Bargain Host
20 reviews of Bargain Host

Excellent service, I was able to install my online dating website using the 1 click install feature.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - March, 2011

I payd Bargain for 6 months hosting. After my site was about 1 and a half month online, Bargain Host suspended it, with no notification and did not ask for my permission. Servers are really slow, huge latency and support takes up to 1 week to reply ticket

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - July, 2009

You cant even put price/value for money as a pro on bargain host.
Not when you allow for the hours you waste trying to get your site running. Our emails are imap, big mistake when your hosting company are constantly down. In the process of leaving!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - June, 2009

A nightmare company, poor service quality, rude staff, they managed to destroy two of my websites(databases) and did not refund (even tho their website promises 30 days money back guarantee. Beware!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - June, 2009

I've been with bargain host just over 1 year and they also provided my domain names, they have been down for a week at the time of this post. I've been given a fresh hosting account which took 6 days. it's now the seventh and the dns still is not correcte

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2009

Poor customer service and regular crashes of servers and refusal to move sites to other servers. Appears good value but unreliable.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - May, 2007

terrible hosts. consistently poor uptime, regular server crashes (twice lost files due to no backups), have suffered from incorrectly configured php libraries. to cap it off try to charge for moving domain away. anyone need customer support tr01332 748059

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2002 - January, 2007

N/A

Company Response: check out ivorysky.com Bargain host are cowboys

Cheap, good features for the price, no banners

Company Response: Terrible uptime, slow servers, non existant support and our sites were hacked last week

Was cheap (not any more), usually up though goes down 24hours in every fortnight

Company Response: Support is non-existant, slow server, old cPanel, and I just got hacked (terrible security).

Review Bargain Host