Bizhostnet Reviews

Bizhostnet
19 reviews of Bizhostnet

great host, great price
bizhostnet.com is a great way to get your website up and running. I searched for a while and could not find anything like this for the price. So far, customer support has never let me down. pleased with how easy it was to navigate the site. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Excellent Hosting services
Are you looking for Hosting service provider and excellent services? Bizhostnet.com will be a best choice. Bizhostnet.com supports newest technology with No contracts required. Best Prices Guarantee including all discounts

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - February, 2012

I have tried many different asp.net hosting companies and I was not satisfied. I am using Bizhostnet.com hosting since 2009 and had no problems with it. They are fast when responding to customer questions. The best part is VxPanel, it's easy to use.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - December, 2011

I'm a beginner in web developing , and Bizhostnet.com made it easy for me to publish my site/ Add a MSSQL database and configure the FTP with the use of the VxPanel. I got quick answers for each of my questions. Great value !

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - March, 2011

My business increased after switching to Bizhostnet. The support staff is always ready to help you with whatever you need like they are employees of your own company.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - December, 2010

Bizhostnet is highly recommended for a trouble-free experience for your web hosting needs. They provide sophisticated technology, quality customer service, and outstanding reliability to a customer like me (www.HomeSouk.com). It's the best choice for you.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - October, 2010

If you need a Hosting service with cheap prices and an exordinary excellent service Bizhostnet.com will be a best choice. Further Bizhostnet.com supports newest up to date technology hosting a ASP.NET 4.0 application is possible with ease. My best choice!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - June, 2010

I like bizhostnet.com Every time I needed assistance I received great and fast support. Their Control Panel is easy to use and their plans allow you to have multiple but completely separate web sites under the same account.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - June, 2010

Bizhostnet.com has great prices and they are 30 days money back guaranteed is no joke. If you want a refund during your trial period you get it, that;s pretty good. Also I am able to use both PHP and ASP.NET with bizhostnet which is also great.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - February, 2010