Blazer Network Reviews

Blazer Network
74 reviews of Blazer Network

Not everything that shines is gold! Waiting 2 weeks for support on how to shrink the log file of my database, in the mean time I was billed over USD200 for being over my max....

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - February, 2006

I strongly recomend THAT YOU DO NOT use this Company... The hosting may be good but Customer Service Suck and They really don't know what the hell they are talking about when it comes to technical issues... I STRONGLY SUGGEST NOT USING THEM!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - December, 2005

The Blazer Network is the best host in US
Your support is sensational!
I recommend it's the best choice for hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2005

After trying another host, I checked out blazer. I grilled the live online tech support to make sure they knew what they were doing. TOP NOTCH support. They answer in seconds, and are always knowledgeable and helpful, with instant results.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - June, 2006

Very good service. Thier live support chat has never been closed and all the reps are very knowlegable of thier products and how to solve any problems. This outstanding support puts them ahead of all other hosts.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - June, 2005

We have had some downtime, but otherwise the best host I've ever used, Good value for simple site.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - June, 2005

Outstanding webhost. I have full control over nearly all aspects of my domain. Very prompt response to tech support issues.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - June, 2005

What a treat!!!! Signed up today, and cannot believe how much I get for half the price as earlier. TOTAL CONTROL!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2005

I've been using Blazer Network for 2 months, I feel quite good about hosting services and very fast support for them. Now I don't have to worry of being complaint from my customers and members of network slowdown like before.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - May, 2005