BlueAngelHost Reviews

BlueAngelHost
28 reviews of BlueAngelHost

Great Hosting with Affordable pricing
I am using BlueAngelHost Dedicated Server plan from past 2 months and it works very well for my website. Their contact support is better than others.
they really ignore DMCA / copyright complains, I never have to delete any content from my website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Bad Support Bad Hosting
Too My ch bad Support and Too much bad hosting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Value for Money
I am using this hosting provider since July 2017. And I am fully satisfied with it. It gives you the value for your money.
Their hosting plans are affordable and they do not try to upsell like godaddy or hostgator. Uptime is great, I Highly recommend the

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Badly
Badly, when using the eighth day, all data was lost, and VPS Control couldn't reinstall the system. It was obviously their problem, it caused my loss, and it didn't give me a refund.

Shady re-seller hosting from PAKISTAN
Do not be fooled by the low prices, the service is at the same level. Not to mention their manners, lack of professionalism, lack of IT skills and bad English.
Holding your website hostage by refusing to provide means to transfer your domain away.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2017 - October, 2017

PAKISTANI hosting at it's "finest"
Do not be fooled by low prices, service is LOW quality. Lack of professionalism, lack of IT skills and bad English.
They just sent us an email "YOUR HOSTING IS SUSPENDED" with an attached screen from CPanel showing CPU at 99% and took everything offline

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

I like it
Perfectly support. Skype support is awesome max wait time 10 minute and all problem fixed. I m always use Bluangel. Thanks

Excellent Service
BlueAngelHost has got to be the best out there by far.Best service,best price.Very helpful and professional staff.I had a really hard time (not their fault) and they went above and beyond to fix the problem.Highly recommended.Sunil is the best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

the best i've seen so far
the main reason why i love this hosting company is that they offer ddos protection for no extra charge. together with the fact that they totally ignore DMCA reports and a super cheap price. 5 minutes sign-up and no id request. awesome company

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Wonderful Hosting provider
I am hosting one of my website with BlueAngelHost since more then a year, and until today they are good for me. good uptime, professional team with 24/7 support even during holidays.
I highly recommend them for any kind of hosting needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Review BlueAngelHost