BlueAngelHost Reviews

BlueAngelHost
14 reviews of BlueAngelHost

Shady re-seller hosting from PAKISTAN
Do not be fooled by the low prices, the service is at the same level. Not to mention their manners, lack of professionalism, lack of IT skills and bad English.
Holding your website hostage by refusing to provide means to transfer your domain away.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2017 - October, 2017

PAKISTANI hosting at it's "finest"
Do not be fooled by low prices, service is LOW quality. Lack of professionalism, lack of IT skills and bad English.
They just sent us an email "YOUR HOSTING IS SUSPENDED" with an attached screen from CPanel showing CPU at 99% and took everything offline

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

I like it
Perfectly support. Skype support is awesome max wait time 10 minute and all problem fixed. I m always use Bluangel. Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Excellent Service
BlueAngelHost has got to be the best out there by far.Best service,best price.Very helpful and professional staff.I had a really hard time (not their fault) and they went above and beyond to fix the problem.Highly recommended.Sunil is the best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

the best i've seen so far
the main reason why i love this hosting company is that they offer ddos protection for no extra charge. together with the fact that they totally ignore DMCA reports and a super cheap price. 5 minutes sign-up and no id request. awesome company

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Wonderful Hosting provider
I am hosting one of my website with BlueAngelHost since more then a year, and until today they are good for me. good uptime, professional team with 24/7 support even during holidays.
I highly recommend them for any kind of hosting needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Professional and supportive
BlueAngelHost is a company that offers premium offshore hosting at an unbeatable price. Very kind, always on customer support, servers are active at all times, professional staff.

Big thanks to the guy the answered my dumb questions at 2 AM on Whatsa

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Outstanding Offshore Hosting
Blue Angel is one of the greatest hosting companies. Even though they offer offshore hosting their servers are online 24/7 I advise anyone interested in this kind of service to take at look at this company as their cheap prices and support are outstanding

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

BlueAngelHosting Scam
I have pay server with Bitcoin and the service has closed all ticket and don't delivry my server proof image : http://imgur.com/a/Lv4SY
Don't buy !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

I can't thank these people enough. Wow.
I don't want to get into too many details of how they specifically helped me but, man, the OWNER spent about an entire day helping me one-to-one get MY specific hosting needs solved. What an awesome guy. The hosting is great. About to upgrade my acct.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Review BlueAngelHost