BlueAngelHost Reviews

BlueAngelHost
29 reviews of BlueAngelHost

Superb customer service
I am a web developer and wrong web hosting company can ruin my reputation. After years of using many hosting companies for many clients, my conclusion - BlueAngelHost is the smartest choice you can make in term of tech service, safety and respond.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

best hosting provider
Just moved to BlueAngelHost. Quick migration and fast, good support with free DDOS Protection. Highly Recommend.

DMCA Ignored Hosting
I have been using BlueAngelhost for about 1 year for me and my clients. When I had issues, their customer service agents had been very good whether on chats or tickets. they are DMCA ignored and they never take down my websites for fake complains.

best web hosting
My friend recommended it to me and when I looked at their prices and packages, I thought the hosting would be poor because the price was very low. But I was amazed to see the results of their hosting. I got impressive speed and up-time in this price range

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

They responded within minutes each time that I contacted them!
My tickets were regarding an SSL certificate (mine expired and I was having trouble installing a new SSL). I also had some questions regarding login and cpanel. Two members of their support team, Sunil and Muhammed, both helped me and very quickly!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Best host I ever had
Their strongest side is uptime. My website is always online and tracking tools confirm that The second strong feature is their technical team that was accessible for me 24/7 and I really love the level of knowledge they have, so much experience and skills

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Great Hosting provider
I have been a customer of blueangelhost for several years now. I have always been happy with their service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

fast hosting for wordpress
I am using Premium Plan of Blueangelhost.com which they mention is good for Wordpress hosting. My website loads fast due to the fact of SSD drives and litespeed webserver which they install on their servers. staff is helpful and knowledgeable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

perfect for dmca ignore hosting
we recently started hosting our live sports streaming website with blueangelhost, I am happy with their service specially because I can host a sports streaming website as they ignore DMCA complains.
no major issues until now. website loads faster

Superb Hosting and customer service
I have been with BlueAngelHost for over 5 years. started hosting my site (insta-buzz.com) with them in 2013. Customer support is excellent! Sometime we got problem with DDoS attacks but BlueAngelHost is always able to handle them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Review BlueAngelHost