BlueAngelHost Reviews

BlueAngelHost
25 reviews of BlueAngelHost

They responded within minutes each time that I contacted them!
My tickets were regarding an SSL certificate (mine expired and I was having trouble installing a new SSL). I also had some questions regarding login and cpanel. Two members of their support team, Sunil and Muhammed, both helped me and very quickly!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Best host I ever had
Their strongest side is uptime. My website is always online and tracking tools confirm that The second strong feature is their technical team that was accessible for me 24/7 and I really love the level of knowledge they have, so much experience and skills

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Great Hosting provider
I have been a customer of blueangelhost for several years now. I have always been happy with their service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

fast hosting for wordpress
I am using Premium Plan of Blueangelhost.com which they mention is good for Wordpress hosting. My website loads fast due to the fact of SSD drives and litespeed webserver which they install on their servers. staff is helpful and knowledgeable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

perfect for dmca ignore hosting
we recently started hosting our live sports streaming website with blueangelhost, I am happy with their service specially because I can host a sports streaming website as they ignore DMCA complains.
no major issues until now. website loads faster

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Superb Hosting and customer service
I have been with BlueAngelHost for over 5 years. started hosting my site (insta-buzz.com) with them in 2013. Customer support is excellent! Sometime we got problem with DDoS attacks but BlueAngelHost is always able to handle them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

best offshore hosting provider
using blueangelhost since November 2017. They provide very reliable and stable hosting service with great uptime. Their customer service is good and friendly but they need to improve by increasing their response time sometime

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Great Hosting with Affordable pricing
I am using BlueAngelHost Dedicated Server plan from past 2 months and it works very well for my website. Their contact support is better than others.
they really ignore DMCA / copyright complains, I never have to delete any content from my website.

Bad Support Bad Hosting
Too My ch bad Support and Too much bad hosting

Value for Money
I am using this hosting provider since July 2017. And I am fully satisfied with it. It gives you the value for your money.
Their hosting plans are affordable and they do not try to upsell like godaddy or hostgator. Uptime is great, I Highly recommend the

Review BlueAngelHost