bodHOST Reviews

bodHOST
47 reviews of bodHOST

Vernon! Great Job
Thanks for sorting me out

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Great immediate chat support
I've been using dedicated server on bodHOST for a long while. I started a chat with their support and immediately they helped me. Thanks to Vernon who supported me today! Best Wishes!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Server compromise , nice handling by BodHost Support Team,
My Server compromise today and contacted to Support. Samuel was member of BodHost Team. He resolved issues and explain why this is compromise and what is solutions. He has fixed all possible access to protect server in future.

Nice Support .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

Good support
Very easy to deal with and tech support like Arnold K who take time to help with questions and problems. Great host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Great place to host a website
I have hosted my website here for 4 years. The value for the money is great. I have an issue from time to time I need help with and they always provide great tech support from people like Arnold K. Saved me a tremendous amount of time and headache!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Arnold K was wonderful!
He was a huge help and answered my questions quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much! This kind of service is what keeps me coming back to bodHost! Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

am astonished by there dedication of there support team
i chated with them every time even for silly staff, even tho they will replay every time with kind and fast response and there solution is ultimate specially , Lucy and Gloria am grateful for your support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Reliable hosting support
Magritte doing well in assisting me and get into fixing issues fastly. Timely support was their best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Albert R
Much gratitude to Albert R who helped me get my server back on line. He showed patience and understanding and I had nothing but admiration for him. Well done Albert R and thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Great Support
We are working with BodHost from past 6 years and it has great support team

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Review bodHOST

Your review of bodHOST

Your domain hosted with bodHOST

3EURO-SPACE