bodHOST Reviews

bodHOST
40 reviews of bodHOST

Support
Having contacting support I got through to an engineer called Perry. I cannot fault the way he handled my issues. Detected and rectified my fault within a few minutes, helped me by answering questions and giving me advice. Cannot fault Perry, well done !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2007

Bad Customer Service
Their technical support is less than desirable,I couldn't understand them (heavy accent). I canceled in September of 2015 and its 11/2015 and I'm still waiting on my refund - they can't even get this right!! Find someone else to host with.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2015 - September, 2015

The best support
The best support all time 7 *24 . All technical services are great-full. Only problem is about billing system that there is not any discount for old costumers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Bodhost services
I have been a customer for some years. While on an ongoing basis there have been issues with my mailserver, I have relied heavily on the well trained and knowledgeable team to help me during such times. I would not hesitate to recommend Bodhost to someone

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2007

Excellent Service & Support
We are using Bodhost Services since 2011 , Linux Server, Windows 2008 Server and One VPS Server , all server are working perfectly. I had tried lot of other Hosting service provider but Bodhost is excellent , specially Chat Support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Excellent Support
We are having one dedicated and one VPS Linux server with BODHOST since 2010. We are fully satisfied with their services. Their customer support is quick.
Great to have server on safe hand like BODHOST. Thanks.

Defently a service i would recommend for others
I have been using bodhost for quite sometime and they have been excellent with the service and the network uptime they provide. One of the best service providers i would recommend for others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Excellent Sevice Support
We have no words to express how much happy we are after we joined you to take your services. Your well set system for all your working and the nature of your staff to go an extra mile is matter of appreciation. Thanks BodhostFor Excellent Support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Good server
The uptime is good as well as the service is good.
Value for money for a shared host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Great Service
We are using the service from last 3 years and we are very much satisfied with the service,specially the support service is awesome .
Thanks Bodhost

Review bodHOST

Your review of bodHOST

Your domain hosted with bodHOST