carolhost.com Reviews

carolhost.com
17 reviews of carolhost.com

we are one of carol host's customers, and we are very satisfied with their services, we have more the 20 domains, and they are working very smoothly.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2002 - January, 2010

Excellent support and service and at a great price.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - August, 2008

the support is perfect and their servers is excellent..

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - May, 2008

where the heck is the co.? it's impossible to get in touch with them. are they out of business or what!?

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - September, 2006

I am very happy with them so far. NOTHING Bad to say.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - December, 2005

Carol Host has a "Support Rating" after each live support and I always request from operator 4 who always doing his best to help me to add there one more option as " MORE THAN EXCELLENT "

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2003 - December, 2005

I would like all of you Frontpage & Carolhost users to know that Operator 1 is THE techie to talk to in support, truly patient and extremely proficient. Op1 is truly #1!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2005

Operator 4 is the greatest tech support person EVER! Operator 1 assisted and is also the reason I decided to keep CarolHost as my website hosting company. Your tech support has helped me launch my own web hosting company. I am so grateful! Thank You!

carolhost.com has helped me on 3 different occasions with their on line chat support. Each time they have helped me resolve the issue. They are extremely polite and helpful. Their response time is amazing

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2004 - August, 2005

so far so good. although i have to say that it isn't a hosting company for new people. LOL. that or this is just kind of hard. either way, i've been quite satisfied with the service and the technical support that i recieved was by far the best. the t

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - April, 2006

Review carolhost.com

Your review of carolhost.com

Your domain hosted with carolhost.com