CentoHost Reviews

CentoHost
15 reviews of CentoHost

Thanks CentoHost Staff for having such great service!
My hosting experience has been wonderful since switching to Centohost and their dedicated server service.
I didn't have any problem to manage my sites. It provides me great customer support, uptime, reliability and also flexibility!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Excellent support, excellent response time
I Have been creating websites for family and friends for about 5 years now. I have used several web hosts for hosting and was not happy. I happened upon Centohost dedicated server hosting service by chance and luck. Everything works fine.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Switched to Centohost server and Happy Now!
My experience with my previous dedicated hosting wasn't that good. And I decided to switch to Centohost dedicated hosting server. So far, I haven't faced any major problems with centohost hosting. Thumbs up for this!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

I have really good experience dealing with Centohost
What I want to recommend to others is Centohost.com dedicated servers (they are super fast and uptime is 99.9% - always up). I've also heard quite good things about them, so I decided to try them. Setup was fast and I transferred all my files!

Exceptionally Good Dedicated Server Host!
I just wanted to recommend Centohost - great staff provide the exceptional service and services provided to me over the last few months. Must say their support has been instantaneous and simply world-class. I have been with over 10 Webhosts in my time!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

TOP Web Host - I like their dedicated hosting.
I want to thank centohost's customer support techs that were ready to help even after midnight - they work 24/7 and I must say they are professional. They solved all the trouble I was experiencing after 15 mins I called them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Good option for getting dedicated servers.
Wanna thank their team. Great prices and package deals, too. If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with Centohost.com - I can honestly recommend their dedicated server hosting to others. I wasn't expecting much.

Great Work - I like Centohost dedicated hosting.
For me it is the principal aggregate value. One of the best things from Centohost is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I have never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!

I love Centohost services. Low-cost Dedicated servers.
I wanna say that with CentoHost, you don't have to pay a pricey amount to experience quality service, uptime guarantee, and easy to use features and tools. Their staff are always there to assist you, 24/7.
I love how fast their servers are.

They are professionals, I recommend Centohost
So far I have experienced top notch support with excellent professionalism by Centohost team. And they also own and control their own datacenter. They are the best hosting provider I have come across in a while.They have won awards for their great service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Review CentoHost