CentoHost Reviews

CentoHost
9 reviews of CentoHost

Good option for getting dedicated servers.
Wanna thank their team. Great prices and package deals, too. If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with Centohost.com - I can honestly recommend their dedicated server hosting to others. I wasn't expecting much.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Great Work - I like Centohost dedicated hosting.
For me it is the principal aggregate value. One of the best things from Centohost is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I have never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

I love Centohost services. Low-cost Dedicated servers.
I wanna say that with CentoHost, you don't have to pay a pricey amount to experience quality service, uptime guarantee, and easy to use features and tools. Their staff are always there to assist you, 24/7.
I love how fast their servers are.

They are professionals, I recommend Centohost
So far I have experienced top notch support with excellent professionalism by Centohost team. And they also own and control their own datacenter. They are the best hosting provider I have come across in a while.They have won awards for their great service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Use Dedicated Hosting. Centohost is professional in all the ways
I decided to order dedicated server plan at Centohost as I've read good comments about the quality of their hosting services. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
These guys are willing to walk

Good Job, Centohost Team. You are Great!
I'd like to say Centohost.com is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. Updates are provided on a timely basis and they provide regular correspondence to us.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Good Uptime, Great Speed - 100% Customer satisfaction!
Hey guys, I want to share my experience with centohost.com. I have been hosting my site at their shared hosting account for several months and can say they are much better than the hosts I'd dealt with. Great uptime and speed connectivity. They are great

My e-commerce site is in trusted hands
Now I am finally happy with my host. Centohost is perfect one.
I run my e-shop on Cube Cart app - it has so many useful features for e-commercing.
Pricing is good and they offer much resources within their hosting packages. Speed is fast.

Can say centohost is TOP web host for wordpress
They also shared 15% discount code with me. Then I contacted centohost's sales rep who replied immediately and explained me everything I wanted to know. He is professional in all the ways. He ordered a good shared hosting account suitable for my wordpress

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review CentoHost