CentoHost Reviews

CentoHost
12 reviews of CentoHost

I have really good experience dealing with Centohost
What I want to recommend to others is Centohost.com dedicated servers (they are super fast and uptime is 99.9% - always up). I've also heard quite good things about them, so I decided to try them. Setup was fast and I transferred all my files!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Exceptionally Good Dedicated Server Host!
I just wanted to recommend Centohost - great staff provide the exceptional service and services provided to me over the last few months. Must say their support has been instantaneous and simply world-class. I have been with over 10 Webhosts in my time!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

TOP Web Host - I like their dedicated hosting.
I want to thank centohost's customer support techs that were ready to help even after midnight - they work 24/7 and I must say they are professional. They solved all the trouble I was experiencing after 15 mins I called them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Good option for getting dedicated servers.
Wanna thank their team. Great prices and package deals, too. If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with Centohost.com - I can honestly recommend their dedicated server hosting to others. I wasn't expecting much.

Great Work - I like Centohost dedicated hosting.
For me it is the principal aggregate value. One of the best things from Centohost is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I have never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!

I love Centohost services. Low-cost Dedicated servers.
I wanna say that with CentoHost, you don't have to pay a pricey amount to experience quality service, uptime guarantee, and easy to use features and tools. Their staff are always there to assist you, 24/7.
I love how fast their servers are.

They are professionals, I recommend Centohost
So far I have experienced top notch support with excellent professionalism by Centohost team. And they also own and control their own datacenter. They are the best hosting provider I have come across in a while.They have won awards for their great service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Use Dedicated Hosting. Centohost is professional in all the ways
I decided to order dedicated server plan at Centohost as I've read good comments about the quality of their hosting services. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
These guys are willing to walk

Good Job, Centohost Team. You are Great!
I'd like to say Centohost.com is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. Updates are provided on a timely basis and they provide regular correspondence to us.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Good Uptime, Great Speed - 100% Customer satisfaction!
Hey guys, I want to share my experience with centohost.com. I have been hosting my site at their shared hosting account for several months and can say they are much better than the hosts I'd dealt with. Great uptime and speed connectivity. They are great

Review CentoHost