CentoHost Reviews

CentoHost
18 reviews of CentoHost

Centohost is the best host I have ever experienced!
I have been with Centohost for about 3 months and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses. Needless to say I have had to contact them on a several occasions and I have never been kept waiting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Nothing comes close to Centohost and their servers.
You will not be disappointed. We give Centohost out highest and unqualifed recommendation. Centohost may not be the cheapest host, but they have fantastic service. I've had no problems with uptime and speed. I've had only the smallest of minor glitches!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Everything is very easy to use, thanks!
I would like to commend your staff site who came by to assist my dad with setting up our web hosting & email accounts. Centohost have great technical knowledge, could explain things well & simplify complex stuff.

Thanks CentoHost Staff for having such great service!
My hosting experience has been wonderful since switching to Centohost and their dedicated server service.
I didn't have any problem to manage my sites. It provides me great customer support, uptime, reliability and also flexibility!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Excellent support, excellent response time
I Have been creating websites for family and friends for about 5 years now. I have used several web hosts for hosting and was not happy. I happened upon Centohost dedicated server hosting service by chance and luck. Everything works fine.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Switched to Centohost server and Happy Now!
My experience with my previous dedicated hosting wasn't that good. And I decided to switch to Centohost dedicated hosting server. So far, I haven't faced any major problems with centohost hosting. Thumbs up for this!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

I have really good experience dealing with Centohost
What I want to recommend to others is Centohost.com dedicated servers (they are super fast and uptime is 99.9% - always up). I've also heard quite good things about them, so I decided to try them. Setup was fast and I transferred all my files!

Exceptionally Good Dedicated Server Host!
I just wanted to recommend Centohost - great staff provide the exceptional service and services provided to me over the last few months. Must say their support has been instantaneous and simply world-class. I have been with over 10 Webhosts in my time!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

TOP Web Host - I like their dedicated hosting.
I want to thank centohost's customer support techs that were ready to help even after midnight - they work 24/7 and I must say they are professional. They solved all the trouble I was experiencing after 15 mins I called them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Good option for getting dedicated servers.
Wanna thank their team. Great prices and package deals, too. If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with Centohost.com - I can honestly recommend their dedicated server hosting to others. I wasn't expecting much.

Review CentoHost