CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
88 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Fast and quick
great price with fast, kind, helpful & wonderful support team.
on line chatting was actually exist!LOL
recommend this hosting to anybody i know who need hosting services.

The support is out of this world
Big shout out to David from support who helped me fix my problem in just a few minutes.

Keep up the good work guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Fatastic Hosting
My first impression about chemicloud was that they seem good at low cost. I still maintain it. The moment I signed up, I knew I took the right step, speed and uptime proved that this company is seriously in business and not part time workers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Unbeatable support and service
The best hosting I ever had with such and such nice, polite and fast support service I am getting a total value for my money! Nothing is ever a problem and they really show that they can take care of everything.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Great speed connection
No doubt, Chemicloud have been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Great uptime and support
The hosting is very reliable and reasonable priced. My website is running smoothly and I've had no downtime. I am a very happy with their level of service and will remain a long-term customer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Simply amazing
These guys are simply amazing, the uptime, speed and support is close to perfect, just wish I found them earlier. :)

Top marks all round
A very easy to use, simple to set-up and cost effective way to get yourself on-line as a business. The support we have had when a slight problem has occurred has been fast, straightforward, and so quick to remedy.

Great loading speeds and uptime.
They are perfect in delivering their services, I had no downtime at all in the past year and their expert support team is online 24/7. The annual payment is a nice solution for me as I usually forget to pay monthly for hosting services :)

They take care of everything for me.
My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their fully managed VPS hosting services, I am not a tech wizz so Chemicloud is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Review CHEMICLOUD