CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
84 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Great speed connection
No doubt, Chemicloud have been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Great uptime and support
The hosting is very reliable and reasonable priced. My website is running smoothly and I've had no downtime. I am a very happy with their level of service and will remain a long-term customer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Simply amazing
These guys are simply amazing, the uptime, speed and support is close to perfect, just wish I found them earlier. :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Top marks all round
A very easy to use, simple to set-up and cost effective way to get yourself on-line as a business. The support we have had when a slight problem has occurred has been fast, straightforward, and so quick to remedy.

Great loading speeds and uptime.
They are perfect in delivering their services, I had no downtime at all in the past year and their expert support team is online 24/7. The annual payment is a nice solution for me as I usually forget to pay monthly for hosting services :)

They take care of everything for me.
My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their fully managed VPS hosting services, I am not a tech wizz so Chemicloud is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Fantastic customer service
I've been with Chemicloud for about 2 years now and their customer service is always fantastic. If I ever have an issue I raise a ticket and one of the support team get back to me in minutes.... every time. Great value for money!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

5 STARS!
I gave this based on the fact that i have a lot of experience with live chat systems being very poor but this really was a delight, fast, helpful and accurate. what more could you ask for.

Uptime, price and support great all round!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Great customer service and prices!
Have found chemic to be a good product at a very reasonable price. Registration and set up was a quick and easy process, with friendly advice and support on hand whenever needed, and I have had no problems since.

Swift and dedicated customer service
I've been with Chemicloud for over a year and continue to be satisfied with the personal and committed quality with which the team approaches customer service. Any queries I have are answered swiftly and they go out of their way to solve any issues.

Review CHEMICLOUD