CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
40 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Servizio eccellente, consigliato! (sorry for bad english)
Excellent web hosting service, the staff is very kind and helpful! I moved here after 3+ years with hostgator and zillions of problems. chemicloud migrated my website FOR FREE (wow) and make it work as never worked before(very fast) .Thank you so much!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

All you need for hosting!
For now, it seems like chemicloud is everything I wanted from a hosting company. Their support is super fast and professional. I hope we will have same business relationship (or better) in the future.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Instant migration
I just moved to chemicloud a couple of weeks ago and they made a really great impression so far. They migrated all my website in under one hour and everything was up and running properly with dowtime uhuu :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Superstar support
These guys know hosting and support . Every time I can in touch with them they fix my issues within minutes,without big fuss. Extremely pleased with their service!

Best tech support ever!d
I've never had customer support as detailed, careful and helpful as the team at Chemicloud. I'm very satisfied with their service and would and do recommend it to all of my friends.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

impressive!!! 5+ starts for everything!
There is not much to say - this company is awesome and the support is amazing... just WOW. keep up the great work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

5 Big Stars
I have been using them for over 8 months now, and I cannot tell you enough how good every aspect of their business is, from customer support to the actual products themselves.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Love working with Chemicloud
I love working with the people over at Chemicloud. They always follow through with their commitments and go above and beyond to keep me satisfied.

Positive experience
Very fast response time from support via ticket, they usually reply in under 10 minutes with a solution. I'm happy so far with their services!

Top Notch Customer Support
I've been with Host-ed.net for over 6 months, hosting 3 web sites on single account. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about.

Review CHEMICLOUD