CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
82 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Really fast support.
Answered really fast and solved the problem!

The best customer support that I have ever experienced.
I must say that Chemicloud provide the best customer support that I have ever experience. Other companies charge me less, but I didn't get the excellent customer service that I have been receiving from these guys, which is critical to my business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Amazing team, highly recommended
I had all sorts of problems with my old host, chemicloud managed to transfer my websites and get them up and running in less than 4 hours. Amazing team, would highly recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Very helpful with the setup
It is my first site and I do not have much of experience with hosting providers, therefore the problems I have encountered were new to me and they were MANY! I must admit that the support team was always there to help me in all of these problems.
Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Well done!
Just been on chat support with their technician ..... what a brilliant support staff member! Offered solutions to our problems clear and concise, and even gave us some options to try.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Fast help
I had a technical problem with my website, which had just been been hosted with chemicloud so I contacted their online helpline and chatted with one of their staff, who managed to sort this out, looks like I uploaded the site in the wrong folder.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Give them a try, you won't regret it!
I followed a friend's suggestion and decided to give chemicloud a try. I must say that I so happy with their service. They make things so easy - trust me!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

100% professional host
I would like to say that Chemicloud do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Definitely some of the best Customer Support available
Their customer support is beyond excellent, they are responsive, politely and friendly. Anytime I have a chat or dialog with them I feel like a person they respect.

Fast support when you need them
I don't often need help with hosting related stuff, but when I get stuck or have some few questions I know I can count on the Chemicloud support crew to get back to me in a few minutes with all my answers.

Just awesome!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Review CHEMICLOUD