CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
86 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Great customer service and prices!
Have found chemic to be a good product at a very reasonable price. Registration and set up was a quick and easy process, with friendly advice and support on hand whenever needed, and I have had no problems since.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Swift and dedicated customer service
I've been with Chemicloud for over a year and continue to be satisfied with the personal and committed quality with which the team approaches customer service. Any queries I have are answered swiftly and they go out of their way to solve any issues.

Fabulous help.
James was a fabulous help in setting up my email properly and sorting out a few billing issues. Good job!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Issue solved in 5 minutes!
I had a small problem with my domain, I spent hours trying to resolve it but using the live chat help at chemicloud it was sorted in less than 5 minutes/

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Really fast support.
Answered really fast and solved the problem!

The best customer support that I have ever experienced.
I must say that Chemicloud provide the best customer support that I have ever experience. Other companies charge me less, but I didn't get the excellent customer service that I have been receiving from these guys, which is critical to my business.

Amazing team, highly recommended
I had all sorts of problems with my old host, chemicloud managed to transfer my websites and get them up and running in less than 4 hours. Amazing team, would highly recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Very helpful with the setup
It is my first site and I do not have much of experience with hosting providers, therefore the problems I have encountered were new to me and they were MANY! I must admit that the support team was always there to help me in all of these problems.
Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Well done!
Just been on chat support with their technician ..... what a brilliant support staff member! Offered solutions to our problems clear and concise, and even gave us some options to try.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Fast help
I had a technical problem with my website, which had just been been hosted with chemicloud so I contacted their online helpline and chatted with one of their staff, who managed to sort this out, looks like I uploaded the site in the wrong folder.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Review CHEMICLOUD