CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
60 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Good service
Way better service compared to most big hosting providers. I recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Great service!!!
Great uptime and reliable service, friendly and knowledgeable technical support. 5x⭐

Superb customer service.
Superb customer service and support. Everyone I contacted is very friendly and professional and go an extra mile to get the issue resolved in a shortest possible time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Amazing prices!!!!
Good service & Support, excellent pricing and performance

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

10 Start suppport
I had a great experience getting help from chemicloud tech support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Happy with Customer Service
I moved from Bluehost and have been well satisfied with their support and uptime!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Fast, accurate and polite
Fast, accurate and polite and nothing seems too much trouble for their staff. I would recommend Chemicloud to anyone whether they are a complete novice or a seasoned professional in the web design business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Happy sincer I moved here
I moved to chemicloud about 6 months ago and during this period I experienced no dowtime at all and the fastest support ever.

Pro:
100% uptime
Amazing suport
Free migration
Great speed

Cons:
Prices are a bit high compared to hostgator

Excellent customer service
Just a brilliant experience! The products are competitively priced, the downtime is not even worth talking about, and the customer service ... the best I have ever encountered.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Satisfied customer
I have been using Chemicloud for over 8 months now and I'm very satisfied with the level of support I receive. They have an excellent support staff that seems to know about server side management and configurations well.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Review CHEMICLOUD