CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
40 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

excellent host
I have used many hosting providers over the years however out of all of my past experiences chemicloud is the only hosting provider that has become my go to for hosting. I have yet to experience any downtime with them and tech support is always available.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

A big shout to the support team
First few weeks with Chemicloud has been great this far and I would highly recommend. Big shout-out to David from support, he went above and beyond with tech support to help me today.

Human support
I am sooooo happy with my hosting service from chemicloud, I got a response to an email on a Sunday night and not just cut & paste answers like other hosts! Kudos

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Just great service
During the initial months of setting up my websites, the customer support was very handy, getting my sites up and running in no time. Their server stability is perfect; the SSD storage gives much better speed than I had with my previous host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Quick and responsive
I have moved my hosting to Chemicloud over two months ago and ran into few technical problems so I contacted support, and I have to say that I was amazed at how quick the response was and on top of that it solved my problem!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

This is what technical support should be
After scratching my head for a few hours trying to figure out why my homepage wasn't loading correctly, I decided to give Live Chat a try and I was instantly connected to David who managed to sort it out in a few minutes. That's what I call support!

Great service and price.
I am a new customer and love how you guys treat your customers, support both by chat and ticket is amazing, fast and kind. I would recommend them on customer service alone, not to mention the great price.

Absolute professionals
You guys are absolute professionals, always very helpful and fast to respond when I need your help for technical support. My website is much faster then what I am used to from other shared hosting packages and the migration was painless.

Great VPS service
I recently moved a few websites to these guys after being with another company who caused me issue after issue and I have to say that I'm really impressed with their services. They have a very dedicated support team working around the clock.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Perfect migration
We have recently moved our website to Chemicloud, and the support provided during the migration was perfect and we had no downtime. Now we have super fast load times, even for heavy pages.
Thanks guys!