CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
86 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Give them a try, you won't regret it!
I followed a friend's suggestion and decided to give chemicloud a try. I must say that I so happy with their service. They make things so easy - trust me!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

100% professional host
I would like to say that Chemicloud do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Definitely some of the best Customer Support available
Their customer support is beyond excellent, they are responsive, politely and friendly. Anytime I have a chat or dialog with them I feel like a person they respect.

Fast support when you need them
I don't often need help with hosting related stuff, but when I get stuck or have some few questions I know I can count on the Chemicloud support crew to get back to me in a few minutes with all my answers.

Just awesome!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

So far the best!
Really happy with everything. Been with bigger companies, paid more, and had less support and more issues. If you are looking for a new web host you should definitely try these guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Well trained support staff
The speed of my blog is very good, their pricing and support is also very good. All in all, I am more than happy...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

First class support
I found my recent interaction with chemicloud to be first class, very supportive and attentive and they stayed with me until my issue was gone. Thanks!

Always great
Always been very good over the years, support people there are amazing.
Thanks guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Great mix of price, features and uptime
I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve has been achieved since I switched to Chemicloud. Always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time. Uptime in my experience is 100%.

Don't waste your time with the BIG boys
I was referred to Chemicloud by our web developer at the time. I had previously been with Fasthosts and before that 123reg for website hosting, and I have to say I'm absolutely delighted with the service offered by Chemicloud.

Review CHEMICLOUD