CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
40 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Fastr hosting and support!
We recently moved to Chemicloud and we instantly noticed a speed increase on our website, their servers are not crowded and the support team is very fast to respond and assist when needed. I'm very happy with their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Solid host
I moved to chemicloud a few months ago and I don't regret a thing, server speed is good and they provide stellar support! I just hope they keep up the good work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Easy to use website and good customer service
Polite and professional attitude of the representative that dealt with my website. They've helped me every step of the way and I highly recommend them. I cannot praise the staff enough they are strongest point at Chemicloud.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Refreshing experience
They are very responsive, even with issues that are outside of the normal realm. They have worked with me to fix site issues that I caused myself and in this day and age, that's beyond refreshing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Outstanding support!
I've had nothing but a positive experience withe Chemicloud. Their support has never failed to help me very quickly and explain what is happening every step of the way.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Great service and support!
Great service, great support and great price. No more words needed! Very satisfied with their services and support. I highly recommend using them for all your website hosting needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Great Support Experience
I have recently built two Wordpress websites and had some issues on the back-end that were way beyond my ability to fix. On both occasions, I contacted support and received great assistance from Ben who went over and above to fix it for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Very satisfied with Chemicloud!
I love working with the people over at Chemicloud. They follow through with their commitments and always go above and beyond to help.
I feel more than comfortable having my business hosted with them

Brilliant service and support
I joined Chemicloud a few weeks ago and so far I've been thoroughly impressed, not at all what I was expecting considering the reasonable price. The servers are fast, and the control panel very easy to use, which is great as I'm not really a techie.

great experience!
this guys are really amazing. the support is very very kind and technical. they always have solutions for any issue. I love them :) great job guys!

Company Response: Hi Scott, thanks much for your kind words! We're always happy to further assist our customers!

Review CHEMICLOUD