CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
82 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

So far the best!
Really happy with everything. Been with bigger companies, paid more, and had less support and more issues. If you are looking for a new web host you should definitely try these guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Well trained support staff
The speed of my blog is very good, their pricing and support is also very good. All in all, I am more than happy...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

First class support
I found my recent interaction with chemicloud to be first class, very supportive and attentive and they stayed with me until my issue was gone. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Always great
Always been very good over the years, support people there are amazing.
Thanks guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Great mix of price, features and uptime
I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve has been achieved since I switched to Chemicloud. Always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time. Uptime in my experience is 100%.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Don't waste your time with the BIG boys
I was referred to Chemicloud by our web developer at the time. I had previously been with Fasthosts and before that 123reg for website hosting, and I have to say I'm absolutely delighted with the service offered by Chemicloud.

Great Customer Service
I`ve used chemicloud for my web hosting and my e-mail, had everything set up for me hastle free by a friendly agent..
Had no problems at all. Great value for money

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Great Work Guys!
I had to contact their tech support a few times now and all I can say is WOW! no matter if it was during the middle of the day or 3am, I was able to contact someone within a minute and they always had the answer to my problem. Great Work Guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Amazing customer service!
Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request.

Outstanding service!
An absolutely outstanding host. Great packages at great prices which provide excellent value for money. I have had to contact support twice and have received replies both time within a minute. Couldn't ask for more!

Review CHEMICLOUD