CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
82 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Great host all round!
They have always delivered a great service and any queries were dealt with swiftly. I have had no major problems with the in the last year. Great host all round!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Very satisfied customer!
I'm a none technical person and was so pleased that the Just Host Me team sorted out my query with such speed and efficiency.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Special thanks to Jacob from support
I wanted to update my website and it was not going well. Probably because I had no clue what I was doing. Got to the live chat with Jacob and got it all sorted. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Long time happy
Been with chemicloud for over a year now, 99% of the time everything just works so you forget they are there. When you need them, however, the customer service is pretty good and quite quick. I have over 20 sites hosted with them on my reseller account.

Fast and quick
great price with fast, kind, helpful & wonderful support team.
on line chatting was actually exist!LOL
recommend this hosting to anybody i know who need hosting services.

The support is out of this world
Big shout out to David from support who helped me fix my problem in just a few minutes.

Keep up the good work guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Fatastic Hosting
My first impression about chemicloud was that they seem good at low cost. I still maintain it. The moment I signed up, I knew I took the right step, speed and uptime proved that this company is seriously in business and not part time workers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Unbeatable support and service
The best hosting I ever had with such and such nice, polite and fast support service I am getting a total value for my money! Nothing is ever a problem and they really show that they can take care of everything.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Great speed connection
No doubt, Chemicloud have been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Great uptime and support
The hosting is very reliable and reasonable priced. My website is running smoothly and I've had no downtime. I am a very happy with their level of service and will remain a long-term customer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Review CHEMICLOUD