CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
90 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Very quick
Very quick at answering your problems - even when it's your own fault ;)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Great for my needs
I've found Chemicloud to be just great for my needs, their uptime and overall speed is amazing and if you add the amazin customer service, you have everything you need to be online.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Very pleased with the overall service.
Very pleased with the overall service. Quick to respond to any issues as well as having lots of helpful easy to follow guides on all matter of related topics.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Best support and services ever used
I've been with chemicloud for something like 2 years now and they have always been brilliant. The support is excellent, and really fast to sort things out for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Excellent as usual
I moved over to these guys about a year ago following huge problems with my former hosting company. Their service is just brilliant, the support team go way beyond to help out with any problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Very happy with everything
I have been very happy with everything that chemicloud has to offer. A easy to use site, if your in trouble, easy support,and great live chat.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Immediate Help
I have found web hosting support extremely helpful at all times online chat, questions are answered almost immediately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Full stars!
For me, overall it has been a very good experience: it works just as I would expect, and with no downtime. So for this I am happy to rate them 5/5.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Great host all round!
They have always delivered a great service and any queries were dealt with swiftly. I have had no major problems with the in the last year. Great host all round!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Very satisfied customer!
I'm a none technical person and was so pleased that the Just Host Me team sorted out my query with such speed and efficiency.

Review CHEMICLOUD