CHEMICLOUD Reviews

CHEMICLOUD
86 reviews of CHEMICLOUD

Excellent as usual
I moved over to these guys about a year ago following huge problems with my former hosting company. Their service is just brilliant, the support team go way beyond to help out with any problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Very happy with everything
I have been very happy with everything that chemicloud has to offer. A easy to use site, if your in trouble, easy support,and great live chat.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Immediate Help
I have found web hosting support extremely helpful at all times online chat, questions are answered almost immediately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Full stars!
For me, overall it has been a very good experience: it works just as I would expect, and with no downtime. So for this I am happy to rate them 5/5.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Great host all round!
They have always delivered a great service and any queries were dealt with swiftly. I have had no major problems with the in the last year. Great host all round!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Very satisfied customer!
I'm a none technical person and was so pleased that the Just Host Me team sorted out my query with such speed and efficiency.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Special thanks to Jacob from support
I wanted to update my website and it was not going well. Probably because I had no clue what I was doing. Got to the live chat with Jacob and got it all sorted. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Long time happy
Been with chemicloud for over a year now, 99% of the time everything just works so you forget they are there. When you need them, however, the customer service is pretty good and quite quick. I have over 20 sites hosted with them on my reseller account.

Fast and quick
great price with fast, kind, helpful & wonderful support team.
on line chatting was actually exist!LOL
recommend this hosting to anybody i know who need hosting services.

The support is out of this world
Big shout out to David from support who helped me fix my problem in just a few minutes.

Keep up the good work guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Review CHEMICLOUD