CHIhost.com Reviews

CHIhost.com
3 reviews of CHIhost.com

Kudos from a Long-Time Customer
I've used ChiHost for several years and several client web sites, and I've found them to be responsive, helpful, and dependable. They cost a little more because they are worth it. Cheap hosting is never a good value. They make me look good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2004

CHIhost saved my WordPress site
I've been with CHIhost for a while now, and haven't any issues, but today my WordPress was totally blank! I called up they said it was a problem with the theme, they were able to go in the backend, switch me to a default theme so I could reload my theme.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2011

Extremely lousy uptime, the admins seem to be amateurs, most recent incident took down my site for 4 hours for a claimed apache recompile, ridiculous excuses raid card went down, power supply bad etc. Stay away from these clowns I am looking for alternate

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - December, 2007