Cirrus Tech. Ltd. Reviews

Cirrus Tech. Ltd.
14 reviews of Cirrus Tech. Ltd.

Not worth your money
I started with HostingPlex, which merged into HostMDS. Cirrus Hosting bought them. Support quality lowered as years progressed. They accused me of spamming and disabled my hosting without notice. It took me 3 days to get everything back. AVOID.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - January, 2018

waste of time and losing money
Unfortunately these guys run by the "blame the customer" type support. They have lots of features for their VPS systems, but the upgrade during peak hours without notice and cause downtime.
I've asked for support twice about the VPS failing to restore

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

High reliability/ good support
They have good customer support, no downtime, I feel safe with them, they are very responsive, good value for money.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

My new fast VPS
The best sales and support experience we have so far received. For the first time We have a sales rep that we can "TALK" to and he understands our requirements.

our VPS is now super fast!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

We switched over to cirrus about a year ago and we are quite happy with the service. Their up time and reliability is great and support has always been quickly responsive. Great control panel!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - June, 2010

Stay away from these thieves, lair, horrible uptime, rude tech support, non existing support, worst customer service, their servers are old and slow and no one has a decent technical knowledge.

STAY AWAY FROM cirrushosting

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2008 - October, 2009

Absolutely horrible, unethical, unprofessional, and rude people. When I first met with them I asked them if their phone support was 24/7. They said yes. First of many lies.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - July, 2009

Just good hosting company. After VPSLand I feel I am in a good company.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - March, 2009

Cirrus technical support helped my get my SFTP site up and running in days.
My previous hosting service took over 2 weeks and dropped the service when I requested a change that they made an error implementing.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2008 - May, 2008

I feel like family here. They can really take care me well. I decide to give them 4 for everything because I have no problem after I change to Cirrushosting.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - September, 2007

Review Cirrus Tech. Ltd.

Your review of Cirrus Tech. Ltd.

Your domain hosted with Cirrus Tech. Ltd.