CirtexHosting Reviews

CirtexHosting
89 reviews of CirtexHosting

No problems with Cirtex
For me the main thing when choosing a host is support level. And Cirtexhosting have never failed my expectations. First time I've got fast reply and bought a plan. Several times it was technical issues and again support reacted as flash, polite flash :)

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2011 - July, 2012

Cirtex are cool!
Yep, you won't find any better solutions than CIrtexHosting offer. You'll get reasonable deals, useful features and great support. Technical stuff is always available and ready to help and I think they are working all the time, because uptime is highest!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - July, 2012

Need quality host? Use Cirtex!
Sales support replied fast and installed my account quickly just after payment. I have 24/7 access to resources at my website and never saw it down, so uptime is totally satisfying me. Several times I had technical issues with e-mail, support helped!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - July, 2012

I don't need other hosting
More than year with CirtexHosting, it was great experience! Never saw my website down, never experienced troubles with performance and always got professional help. Why people are looking for hosting? I don't need other hosting than CirtexHosting

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - July, 2012

You can rely on cirtex!
For a long term CirtexHosting is providing for me high quality service, really! My site is always online and I get professional and polite support. Thank you Cirtex for such reliable service!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - July, 2012

Cirtex is HORRENDUS - RUN AWAY!!!
Server has gone down several times for over a couple of weeks at a time. Once it was down over three weeks.

Don't make mistake that I did of prepaying a couple of years. Support is non-existent.

DON'T RISK YOUR SITES!!!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - June, 2012

I've had nothing but success when working with Cirtexhosting. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully.
The set-up was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - April, 2012

I've been through a handful of hosts before landing on this one called Cirtexhosting. They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. Its fast and the pricing is solid.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - March, 2012

With Cirtexhosting I don't worry about anything. First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed. But now - there are no check need. It's only working.
And one more question about support - it's really brilliant! 24/7, Quick responce!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - March, 2012

I've used Cirtexhosting for several years now for my personal website, and it's been great. Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site. They solved all the troubles.
I'm happy with this service.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - March, 2012